Sacred Dragons

dragonmap.jpg

Well I found this map on Wiki

And saw things I am questiong about

1. llith bah

2. H'Runga'zz

3. Karisal

I read that llith bath can be fought when you defeat 3 dragons D'cay - Sisslith - Sirithcam

So how can I fight those other creatures ?

Or are they there already ?

The forest god quest take you to H'Runga'zz.

Its been a while, but I think Karisal does not show up in MP... but again its been a while.

the forsest god/H'Runga'zz is a quest, go to the stadium in gloomoor and first fight like 10 rounds and then talk to the guy watching, you will need to pay him 100k and walk to near the swamp dragon where u see two other npc's. talk to them and follow them in, talk to their comander and go on, all you're comapanions will suddenly die and you're close to a goblin village. do the quest to the goblin shaman, that leads you to her!

karisal/medusa is only in single player I belive. do the orginal sacred campagn and you will meet her on the way to the third element.

your right about llith bah/the sakkra deamon(sacred orginal) you need to kill the dragons in no particulor way just kill them, I never remember if its only 3 I usaly just kill frost dragon/Sisslith, fire dragon/Sirithcam, undead dragon/ d'cay and the gold dragon/lorinor

it will go fast if u party with many other players. I reccomend to go on a dragon hunt and maybe kill all dragons then do it

:bow:

Yep, all is correct in the answers -- you don't need lorinor though, just the 3 opens up the sakkara in braverock

Yeah I tested it ^^

It was easy killing those dragons with my flametrowing dwarf

Easy kills

And same goes for the deamon it was not as hard as I aspected