Ghost Meadow question regarding buff calc.

I checked search but I couldn't find the answer to a question that popped up in my head.

Does anyone know if I set up 6 slots on a weapon and shield with GM runes then cast it and switch back to my original weapons if I will still keep the +6 GM boost that I already casted on myself? or will it switch back to (random #) 50 seconds instead of 60 with the buff items.

I'm thinking it will stay active. Once you cast it on others it stays the same way even if you switch gear afterward so I imagine the same principle applies to when you cast it on yourself.

Just wanted to make sure though, thanks.

Unless you pump it to insane levels, putting (a single) GM into a combo is usually the best way to go (unless you're on horseback), as the duration is usually longer than the regen time of the combo.

If you're going to put GM in a combo, you might as well make a full set of items with as much +All Spells or +GM as you can, wear it, make the combo & then remove it (put it back in your stash, or whatever). That way you can get a much higher level of GM (+30 or so I think, at low levels, more when you start finding rings/amulets with +2 GM or more).

Hi Dieu De La Mort

Also interesting to note is that that a spell regen slot will have a reduction effect upon the combo's regen, if it's powered by magic and you switch to it while yer powering it up again for use ^^ The amount it actually will reduce it by isn't really that much, considering how much extra regen you have to chew through to get it to work again. Also, you have to keep that slot in use to benefit from the spell regen items in it.

One yellow pot will reduce any number of levels on any combo created.

Best value possible

;)

gogo