Website

OMGSTUFF

Hello, Darkies.

I posted last year, asking for advice on a website I was making.

I ended up finding a piece of javascript which allowed me to accomplish what I was going for.

I recently changed the appearance, and if you would, I'd like you to take a look and let me know what you think.

Here's the link. (yes, it's weird, I know.)

*disclaimer- you'll pretty much absolutely need a broadband connection to navigate... as it's all image files.

I'm still not by any means a competent web designer, and dream of someone else eventually taking this over so I don't have to maintain it, but I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks in advance for looking!

OMg, I can't believe how far you brought along the site! lol, I remember a while ago here when you first brought it up that you were putting together a place for your writing... and now this...

th_omg.jpg

th_omg2.jpg

Matt, I've always felt that good stuff shows, whether someone colors inside the lines or not. Graphical talents are just a part of the package. The package you've put together is impressive, and I mean that. I spend a good bit of time surfing...forums, blogs, you name it. I"m constantly on the look out for ideas, directions, interpretation and more importanly... people's own mojo when showing up on the net. I think you and most other peeps will agree that it's mojo that will make a site sticky. Your writing, captions, choice of images...everything...it's all unique, but more importantly, I think it's something that a good number of us can walk away from feeling that we've seen something significant.

This is good work, my friend.

Congratulations, and...

looking to see more!

:D

gogo

OMg, I can't believe how far you brought along the site! lol, I remember a while ago here when you first brought it up that you were putting together a place for your writing... and now this...

th_omg.jpg

th_omg2.jpg

Matt, I've always felt that good stuff shows, whether someone colors inside the lines or not. Graphical talents are just a part of the package. The package you've put together is impressive, and I mean that. I spend a good bit of time surfing...forums, blogs, you name it. I"m constantly on the look out for ideas, directions, interpretation and more importanly... people's own mojo when showing up on the net. I think you and most other peeps will agree that it's mojo that will make a site sticky. Your writing, captions, choice of images...everything...it's all unique, but more importantly, I think it's something that a good number of us can walk away from feeling that we've seen something significant.

This is good work, my friend.

Congratulations, and...

looking to see more!

:D

gogo

Thanks gogo, and everyone for looking.

I appreciate the kind words.

The website has been fun to update and I'm glad people enjoy it... kind of a supplement to any print-writing I do.

My New Year's resolution was to have one photo a day for the year... I'm a bit behind, but I think I'll be able to catch up soon.

Again, thanks for checking it out and if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know.