Fallensword

I know, guess I'm just hesitant to join most as they seem to be either full of little punks or have a bit of requirements (high "taxes") . Along with other things like mandatory storage of clan items (3 slots get filled pretty quick... )

The little punks part, yeah, that sucks :) Gotta find a guild of good people.

As for the taxes and holding a guild item in your inventory, they're not such high prices to pay for access to equipment, buffs and guild structures. Most will only require holding on to a single item, unless you agree to hold more (I've spent FSP to get 5 BP slots and hold 2 guild items for mine). With the taxes and gold donations, well, when you have access to guild owned equipment, you need a lot less gold anyway. The taxes and donations go towards maintaining the guild structures that give you various stat bonuses; they cost the guild x gold/hour to maintain. All in all, its a small trade off to improve your game somewhat.

I found once I joined a guild and gained its bonuses my stamina use was much more efficient, killing creatures in fewer hits and being able to take out bigger monsters than I could without the guild benefits...

The guild I'm in, The Lost and Lonely Ones, has been pretty reasonable. There are one or two players I'm not keen on in the guild, but several players who are pretty keen; Myles is in the guild now too. We're currently full, but a couple members may be getting kicked out soon for not following the rules... so a slot may open for you if you're interested.

Cykes is in a different guild and it seems to be treating him pretty well... you might want to talk to him for more details on what they're like.

Edited by Ankhanu

About that I think Jun changed guild and I'm wondering what was that about.

I was in a pretty rundown guild before, full of begger etc. Still it helped me somewhat. It makes all the differences, it would be a tough road to go solo.

The one we are in is pretty nice. Mostly nice fun people. Yes there are punks too but they usually don't last. :)

@ myles: my old guild's founder decided to disband it thus my guild change. I did get 5 FSP as share for the sale of the items in the GS but I missed it because most of the time at least one level 200 member is around to give levelling buffs. Now with my current guild am not really getting it on with the level 200 guys (there is only 2 compared to 5-6 last time) so am spending like 9-25k daily for doublers. Actually the only reason I joined DevilsDeath is because of its very good guild structures and financial status (it's the 2nd richest guild). If I still don't get it on with them in a few more weeks I might change again.

@ ankhanu: I am going to reach level 75 later so that's 10 FSP for you!! :drunkards:

I shop for buffs daily too, but I almost always earn more in the AH.

I care less about free buffs than good fellowship. I got many free buffs before but the guild is chaotic and restless, just not peaceful enough. :P

@ ankhanu: I am going to reach level 75 later so that's 10 FSP for you!! :P

Thanks you, sir, and congratulations :P

You helped me buy my first +1Stamina gain/hr.

A member just left our guild, so if either of you is interested in joining, we can get ya in... but yeah, you'll still be buying Doublers from other people. The people I have as Enemies are all buffers with doublers x3 or x4 <10k

Well I tried this am but the msg stating no openings and 20fsp to join. I dont have fsp so guess its not to be .

Its like that because it costs 20 FSP for a guild to expand the max member. It costs nothing when there is a slot, the history page is not renewed everyday. :P

Anyway, if you do catch me online ring me for a buff or two at least.

I once played this game, were in the guild that had the first places, and they were pretty powerfull, as I ws but got borred over time hehe ^^

you will need DC sooner or later, so I suppose you can put the 10pt requisite down now if you must use your point. (there is DC potion, but its sooo expensive, have seen it 150k+. Some people bit insanely)

Btw, it is unwise to run with Mer w/o TH. Stand alone TH gets you more gold than Mer. I ran with neither before I hit 50 though, the gold gain is rather pointless then.

Berserk isn't too bad, but there is potion for it. Just save the rest for lvl100 and lvl150. I doubt that EW is useful before lvl100 anyway. Btw, EA is arguably better than EW, you can et def/attack & armor/damage depend on your gear.

There is a skill reset coming, so don't stress on it too much

Hey guys as I have messaged Ankh ingame I am already having thoughts about changing guilds despite the excellent guild bonuses. There are just too many players near my level range range and we want to use the same "set items" thus the guild officers regularly recall these items from players when they are offlline. Before it was no problem because I can expect to get back the items from the GS by the time I get online again and those recalling happens not too often. But lately they have recruited a lot of new players who have turned out to be friends of the guild officers thus the recalling have increased in frequency (up to twice per day). Yesterday was the worst because I was wondering why I was getting a lot of 2 hit kills when the day before I was just 1 hit killing the same enemies. When I checked my profile I saw that I was missing 2 items with high attack and damage ratings. I was originally targetting to get to 1000 maximum stamina (current 920) but I guess it's time to invest in my own set items.

I sent you a reply in-game the other day, Cykes.

Long and the short of it: We're currently doing a set overhaul, getting more level 100+ sets and dropping some <50 sets... and we always ask before taking equipped items.