Bahamut's Shoulder Guards glitch?

I have Bahamut's Shoulder Guards, a Dark Elf set item. It requires level 18, and my Dark Elf is level 18. Every time I equip it, though, it unequips itself and drops to the ground. I have no idea what the problem may be. I did transfer it from another Dark Elf I had previously, but that shouldn't matter, as my new Dark Elf fulfills all the requirements of the item. I unsocketed it, and it still fell to the ground. I restarted and re-logged into Sacred, but it still fell. I have absolutely no idea as to what would cause this glitch/error. If anybody has any solutions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :butcher:

Well this bug happens really often, but not the Bahamut Shoulders is the reason. It happens with every item in game.

Last time an etoll bow did this with me.

Only thing you can do is using it with an other Dark Elf, or hope to get this bug fixed by time. (though every time this happened to me I've lost that item )

Or maybe if you play Multi player I can take a look if I have it.

Though if you level quick you'll need a higher level too anyway so the level 18 you wouldnt use for so long I guess.

Or ask others if they have it.

So back to the question.

You can try socketing, transferring, but unfortunately I dont think possible to fix this glitch.

:butcher: Sorry. Hope others can help more. Good luck with your Dark Elf!

Have you socketed the equipment with something incompatible? Say, a ring that has a magic lore requirement?

I have heard of fadalmar axes unequipping themselves when rings (fad rings) are socketed that are much lower level than the axe itself.

It sounds like your game has decided your item is a cheat item.

You could always try re-installing the game...

Good luck!

Have you socketed the equipment with something incompatible? Say, a ring that has a magic lore requirement?

But if you socket a min magic lore ring then you can't even use it. In this case if you equip it, it drops...

Though the re-install is a great idea!

I found socketing different game level items seems to cause his. I socketed platinum ettol rings in a gold bow. Every time I entered a game, the bow fell to the ground within 5 seconds. Then I picked it up and it was OK for the duration.

When I replaced the rings with gold ones, the problem stopped. Perhaps a similar problem - silver socketed in a bronze item?

I figured it out... or at least it solved my problem...

I also had ice brackets equipped... I unequipped it and the shoulders stayed on, equipped them and the shoulders fell once again...

But it really doesn't matter now, as he's 78 and just farms VoT so... yea bahamuts don't help very much :thumbsup:

But thanks to everyone who tried to help me... really appreciate it