A new game was found

dont think maple will reply, I think its another human spambot...

how can I get a cool job like that ? *lol* stay home all day and spam yall with stuff *g*

heh, you've got a feel for these bots Mom ^^ I think, in our site's case, the content is game spam, but a human actually has to thrash their way through our defenses.

Not a bad looking site for a game though.

:drinks:

gogo

I did play it for a little while it is kind of like a midevil Ogame (which I have just started playing) where you set up a "castle" and "village" and upgrade buildings and resources and raid other villages. Unfortunately once I logged out I could not get back in. It was fun while I was in but since I haven't been back (and haven't even tried to) I haven't missed it. But As Mom says I do have my Ogame and now I have this Bite Fight

Both Mom and I play Bite fight. It's a simple browser game and it is done in real time, so if you "go on a hunt" for 2 hours it will take 2 hours till you can do anything else in the game. Bight fight is more of a game to do as you do other things.

you can do work in the grave yard to earn gold to buy weapons, armor and upgrade your lair. You can also go on quests. Working, hunts and quests get you experience to go up levels and you can train to improve your skills.