Sacred boss cave?

I remember a cave that had a bunch of graves and each opened a big boss like creature

I remember a medusa and a minotaur, but I think it had every creature model represented as a boss

Does anyone know or remember where that cave was, and if it is accessible in multiplayer?

Kthxbai!?! :thumbsup:

I guess you was in the "Hero Cave"

It's location is in the West Pirate Island. The Volcano Island.

The bosses in there are the symbol of those, who made this game as far as I know.

You can get there by the Isle's portal, but that's not available in Singel Player.

The location is available in Multi Player and the before told way you can get there.

Here's a location of the cave.

In big map: DungeonMapII.jpg

Inside: Umap24.jpg

It is quite a dangerous cave. With many heroes as you saw. :)

If I've forget something or you have more questions feel free to ask. :D

Good luck with hunting! :thumbsup:

Ahh I agree as well!

Ohh and gogo. Sorry I was first looking in Sacred Wiki but couldn't find it only at Wolfe's lair. I guess I didn't search for it good enough.

Bookmarked. :dance:

Regarding the Hero Cave.

If you have a toon that can use Combat arts that has duration, that would be the best.

Using that they appear only if you want, and only when you want.

So use some duration spells first. (like fire spiral, poison mist etc...)

Personal opinion...

Also with the hero cave they hit harder than most foes in the game. You want to make sure your resistances are up to par. And as Tomi said a few extra buffs might come in handy as well. I.e Stone skin , Flame Skin. One other thing make sure when you open the graves you pay attention to what their resistances are. and Pack a weapon that will cut them down fast. Or you will end up taking the dirt nap.

The last two times I did the hero cave I rushed through with little trouble--except for Llama8, he always gives me a hard time.

The first was a flame thrower dwarf, nuff said.

The second was a DS glad packing a faldamar axe. Llama8 got confused and just stood in place while my automatic fireballs cut him down. It took a loooooooooong tim, though.

I always 'cheated' when in cave :drool:

When I played my DE I would toss 20-30 Poison Mist traps on top of grave then opened it. They never stood a chance

Yeah good idea. Especially the many poison mists, but also that you go there a dark elf. lol

Ohh and very important! Noone should be so fool to open all the graves at the same time like I did. :drool:

Tomi, beautiful work! Great addition to the wiki.

:)

cept for the baaaaaaad llama

I don't remember llama's stats...

Is he the one that's got all high resists across the board?

:P

gogo