Holy Hannah! I'm getting angy

Why does sacred online have so many dam glitches...

It's seriously getting on my nerves... My computer restarted and now on the first loading page when sacred starts up theres a wood elf with japanese writing next to it...

then I go on multiplayer and none of my data is already typed in like normal, so I retype it in and it gives me retarded errors like unknown account when I know my own fking account...(another thing, kinda offtopic, but is it "oh's" or zeroes? and are they "s" or "5"... man sacred is pissing me off...)

and I can't retrieve my pass cuz the sacred official website is just as unhelpful as multiplayer errors...

idk what is wrong and I'm not gonna lie... im tempted to quit with this buggy game

[/rant]

you keys should be in the *.ini file. There wasnt a japanese version of sacred to my knowledge so I think something else is up.

Sacred online doesnt have more glitches than the single player version, just the servers are a bit unstable.

The sacred forums have a sticky on interpreting the keys. just search for it.

But the description you gave of the start up screen makes me think something is corrupt in your installation.

And you have updated it to ver 2.28 right?

Hey there. Sorry you're having so many probs. I think I've actually had that happen to me once or twice with the Japanese intro screen with woodelf, lol. Kinda took me by surprise.

For help on CD-Key stuff you can check out the SIF FAQ about CD-Key's and stuff. Or check out the General SIF FAQ

Hope that helps you jauggernaut. :thumbsup:

Jaugger, you still having problems? I remember when I was setting it up, the same sort of stuff happened to me. Oh's an zeros is a common problem. Also, make ABSOLUTELY sure you put in teh correct key into the correct game field. Two keys for differeng gamaes...two fields for the keys regarding each game ^^

:dance:

gogo