Need some help with Internet Download manager.

tomi

I've downloaded this program and I have some questions regarding the useing of it. (Internet Download manager)

If I open it I can see the ADD URL in the top left corner. If I click on it, I can add the link of the file I want to download. If I copy the link, and put it in, the next happens:

-Says: download completed. And it downloads a few kb size file. When you want to download a game, and you choose save to desktop. Now I get that file.

Cant do anything with it. What should I do?

Sorry for the help shouting again. (my new pc is making me crazy with all these new shi*s)

If I wasnt clear, I can give more details, like the game's name I want to get or the URL.

Thanks!

Edited by gogoblender
I've downloaded this program and I have some questions regarding the useing of it. (Internet Download manager)

If I open it I can see the ADD URL in the top left corner. If I click on it, I can add the link of the file I want to download. If I copy the link, and put it in, the next happens:

-Says: download completed. And it downloads a few kb size file. When you want to download a game, and you choose save to desktop. Now I get that file.

Is it same program as Free Download Manager as I'm using it whitout any problems? Sometimes when it says done before it's even got started, but usually that's because of some connection problems (if the server requires password or doesn't support download manager type of programs)

I usually use the other way. Press right mouse button over the link and scroll from the list "download whit download manager" or "dowload all whit dowlnload manager" and it usually works much better.

No, my problem is when I want to download Assassin's creed, I click with right mouse button on "download with IDM" and it downloads only a 35kb file or so...

If I say download all links with IDM, then like 100 links will be added. I dont think all is the assassin's creed's files...

Ahh well...Tim helped me. He said IDM can't downlo*d torre*ts. I tried with a torre*t downlo*der program. It'll do the work I guess...

Thanks for help. I didnt know there's a difference between the Requiem file and other files. :D

Hey guys. I see that this topic is starting to look like a torrent discussions topic. I like to remind you that FDM rules are stick on illegal software download or better said its talk on the topic. So no links will be allowed to be posted on FDM. If this is a legal torrent[one made and sponsored by the game manufacturer] that you are discussing about then you can continy on the talk if not please keep the talk related only to the program stated in the topics tittle.