General S2 questions

Well, I won't jump on the Sacred 2 bandwagon right away--my computer just won't manage it. I downloaded the demo just for laughs and of course it wouldn't even run.

But there are a couple of things that I am curious about.

In S1 it was oh so hard to start a BM and he really did not come into his own until after level 20 or so. The seraphim could be weak at the start as well. Is there a Sacred 2 toon that is hard to get started?

Also, when you look at character animation in S1 it became clear that the woodelf was the favorite. She was way more animated when idle and her weapon animation, especially when using staves and spears, was far better than any of the others. Is there a Sacred 2 toon that stands out like this?

On a different note, wasn't there something about owning property a couple months back? Was that wishful thinking that just got out of hand or a something that was dropped?

Lastly, I remember something about gestures.....

In S1 it was oh so hard to start a BM and he really did not come into his own until after level 20 or so. The seraphim could be weak at the start as well. Is there a Sacred 2 toon that is hard to get started?

Apparently the Dryad is supposed to be harder to start, but I've not noticed that in SP.

Also, when you look at character animation in S1 it became clear that the woodelf was the favorite. She was way more animated when idle and her weapon animation, especially when using staves and spears, was far better than any of the others. Is there a Sacred 2 toon that stands out like this?

Not sure, the seraphim's animations are good, but I think they're all fairly active when, er, inactive. I tend not to spend much time doing nothing though...

On a different note, wasn't there something about owning property a couple months back? Was that wishful thinking that just got out of hand or a something that was dropped?

It was never in in the first place as far as I'm aware. It was definitely requested though.

Lastly, I remember something about gestures.....

I can show you a few gestures if you like. :sigh:

Thank you for the fast reply.

With regard to my last two questions, I did a little digging and there was a post on this forum in 2007 that gave a link to an article hinting about being able to own property

After reading the article again, it seemed specific to the xbox 360.

As for the gestures....It appears that it started with this click

Thank you for the fast reply.

With regard to my last two questions, I did a little digging and there was a post on this forum in 2007 that gave a link to an article hinting about being able to own property

After reading the article again, it seemed specific to the xbox 360.

As for the gestures....It appears that it started with this click

I was wondering about Gestures as well...but it seems like in Demo, there's not Gesture functionality availble for the HE...and after asking Schot about it, he says he couldn't find any info on this from the Beta.

Guess it got written out?

:)

gogo