Which servers are you playing for Sacred 2?

Hey guys I'm curious about how this is working out for everyone here. Which servers are you guys playing on? Stubbie, I know you have the Australian version... are you playing on Australian servers, or International?

Also, the peeps here who have the game...are you guys all playing on International servers?

:)

gogo

Hi!

I took some screenshots to try to explain.

This one :

sacred2loginbw6.jpg

On this one you see to "eu.sacred2.net" so this means I'm connecting to the European Lobby. I guess that when the game releases in North America, we'll probably have to choose the lobby we want to log in (probably something like "us.sacred2.net"). I'm not really sure about this.

And this one :

sacred2games1va0.jpg

I guess that the game names that start with "de:" means that these are German servers. Same thing for games that starts with "en:" or "fr:" or "it:".

So I think this would mean that we are playing on International servers.

If someone has a better idea about this, feel free to post and/or correct what I said.

Max

In addition to Max's post, the filter lets you select which which servers you can see. IMO, you can play on any server you want, but the "language" is mainly to stream players of the respective language into servers together (for ease of chatting, rather than anything else).

That's awesome Llama!

I'm getting the international version, so I can play with all you guys in Europe right?

And...your info is cool.. like the north american peeps can choose their servers? I hope this means that peeps who get the domestic release here can join up with us all in one server.

:blink:

gogo

I'm using the European servers because that's all there is. :)

Aussies wont get a dedicated server.

My ping with the EU servers is bad.

I'm hoping that once the US come online things will get better because atm I simply cannot play HC due to constant lag. :D

It seems not all the countries have servers, or the filter doesn't work. German and UK servers filter returns blank page.

When I tried to play online, I just hopped on the first available server. With the crashes, stupid lobby and the lag, you can't be too picky.

If anyone would like to play, I made account Antitrust, character Merella (I'm not sure yet which of the two is used for the messaging system). Currently level 8.

It seems not all the countries have servers, or the filter doesn't work. German and UK servers filter returns blank page.

It seems that it's broken in the current build, it was working fine in the last two.

If anyone would like to play, I made account Antitrust, character Merella (I'm not sure yet which of the two is used for the messaging system). Currently level 8.

The character name's the only thing used in-game, you can't see the account name anymore.