Anyone has the Sacred 2 song on his/her mp3 player?

Hi there!

I wanted to know if anyone listens to the Blind Guardian song or has it in his/her mp3 player.

This song is so awesome! I showed the concert to some of my friends and they all like it!

I have 3 versions of this song, and they're all awesome!

I have the full 6 minute song, a 3 minute edit, and the instrumental version of the full song (that can be heard in Sacred 2).

I don't know if it's illegal to share this song with you peeps, if I'm not allowed, please close and/or delete this topic.

Max

I'll say that Blind Guardian, actually gave me some great new insight into metal. A few of my friends are in bands, and they call what Blind Guardian does "Fantasy Metal" which I thought was cool. The first time I saw Ascaron's video which used Blind Guardian soundtrack in background and we saw the Seraphim using her Battle Stance buff...I knew the game was going to be good. That was the best Trailer I think Ascaron has made for Sacred 2, and I remember the song going on and on in my head all day at work.

Good choice on their part, and it's definitely given Sacred 2 even more credibility on more fronts. The idea of an ingame concert is just so wild, and that video with everyone in costumes at the concert was pretty imaginative.

I don't have the song on my Itouch...but after your mention of it, maybe I'll download it from Itunes.

:blink:

gogo

p.s. Unfortunately Max, the contract with our service providers is pretty strict, and we're not allowed sharing any files or torrents that aren't paid for. I'm sure though that after reading your topic here, people's interest could get piqued and want to pay for a single download..it's not too expensive, and rather reasonable. :)