Sacred 2: Fallen Angel for Games for Windows® is Golden for North American Release

New Press Release from CDV:

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel for Games for Windows® is Golden for North American ReleaseOctober 24, 2008Action-RPG to ship across North America in November 2008 for Games for Windows; console versions to follow in February 2009.

Cary, NC, October 24, 2008 – cdv Software Entertainment USA today announced that the highly anticipated action- RPG Sacred 2: Fallen Angel has received Microsoft's Games for Windows certification status and has gone gold. The Games for Windows® version will release on November 11, 2008 in North America, and will ship on February 17, 2009 for the Xbox® 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system from Sony.

For more information about Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, please visit http://www.sacred2.com or http://www.cdvus.com.

Finally!

:blink:

gogo

And more news!

Atari has announced that it will distribute Ascaron Entertainment's Sacred 2: Fallen Angel in North America, with the PC version slated to arrive on November 11, followed by PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 iterations on February 17, 2009. 10529_48a9c5a465a06_thumbnail.jpg10529_48a9c5a055267_thumbnail.jpg The oft-delayed multiplayer-oriented action-RPG was originally slated to hit retailers in early 2008, but was later delayed into September so that the team could "realize all the development plans." Both the console and PC releases will sport online co-op, with the console versions also packing offline two-player co-op.

While distributed by Atari, Sacred 2 will be published by cdv Entertainment. Atari will likewise handle distribution for other "key" cdv releases, such as I Heart Geeks! (DS) and My Little Baby (DS).

p.s. heh, Llama, but now it's gold for North America... I'm not too sure what that means though :hugs:

p.s.s. Atari? I loved Atari!

p.s. heh, Llama, but now it's gold for North America... I'm not too sure what that means though :)

At best it means that the US version will have some of the patches/hotfixes applied already, so it might be v2.10 or 2.12.