Temple Guardian = Overpower?

Buffs:

- T Energy Shroud

;Aspects: 1 (Power, More power for yer energy shield)

;Aspects: 2 (Recharge, Allows the Temple Guardian to recharge one of his most powerfull boosts... IN COMBAT :o )

;Aspects: 3 (Reflection, Increases the chance that you will reflect enemy spells (Without taking damage yourself). This also increases with the CA level. I have yet to find out the cap but will come back to it as soon as I figure :)

- Combat Alert

;Aspects: 1 (Assault. Attack Bonus :) If you're smart 'n running T Energy at the same time you won't need defence :D

;Aspects: 2 (Riposte. :) Nothing better than seeing those damned skellie's killing themselves in a tragic attempt of pwning members of Darkmatters :D)

;Aspects: 3 (Permanent. Makes the Combat Alert boost permanent. (Buff) Please notice that this makes your damage increase more significantly than the Seraphim (Battle Stance) Buff)

That's all I have for now but I'll be back later for more. Especially with HE info :)

-  Simen/Putrescine

No, I don't think the TG is over-powered. For one thing, there's not really much point in putting more levels in T-energy Shroud, the shield power increases with character level (not CA level), & you can increase both the shield power & damage mitigation by taking the Warding Energy Lore skill (though I don't remember whether that's a % increase or if it's still an absolute increase).

Yes, Combat Alert/Battle Aura is very powerful, though personally I take the healing mod rather than riposte, as it means I can heal a significant amount of the damage I'm taking. I don't think the damage increase is higher than Battle Stance though (with Battle Aura).

I'm planning on making a tank build though:

Buffs:

Battle Aura (with the defence, healing & permanent mods)

T-energy shroud (not sure what mods)

CAs:

Probably the rest of the Devout Guardian CAs.

Skills (in no particular order):

Armour

Tactics Lore

Warding Energy Lore

Concentration

Devout Guardian Focus

Combat Reflexes

Toughness

Speed Lore (probably, for the +defence, which should be modded by Battle Aura)

Some other stuff...

But the TG doesn't really have any/many Area of Effect attacks, the only ones that he does have are Deathly Spears (very short range), Flamethrower (short range & only to the front), Untouchable Force (short range, but does include stun), Archimedes Beam (long range, but very, very narrow). There are also Charged Grid (decent range, low-ish damage, includes healing) & the Icy/Firey debuffs (they don't do damage past the very early game).