Sacred 2 Statues and their Bonuses

At last Sacred 2 is showing signs of statues granting abilities! I've only seen maybe 4 in the past but since I patched the game recently I've noticed a change in how statues react when you touch them. Before patching they would just shine white. Now... I just came across a TG statue in the desert and when I touched it it shone blue. For those who remember the first Sacred you'll recall that statues giving a blue glow meant that the amount of experience you gained per kill increased for a duration of time. Well... Looks like that wonderful blue is back!

When killing a beetle I received 113 experience. After touching the TG statue killing the same type of beetle gave 226 experience for a very short period of time in a Bronze server. Therefore granting +100% experience per kill for X amount of time. I'm expecting that in higher difficulties the bonus given will last longer...

Just went in game to check my Bonus Overview and am able to watch the +100% experience get added to my list directly after touching the TG statue. So that pretty much solidifies that fact. :(

So now I'm wondering about the rest! Are there some statues anyone knows of?

Ah perfect! Could it be that only the god you are aligned to will give you that bonus?

Speaking of gods. Something has been nagging at me... What the heck does the Blessed Altar do?

Ah perfect! Could it be that only the god you are aligned to will give you that bonus?

And is the jump in cool down permanent, or temporary, like the experience statues?

Btw, nice find there Schot, and good topic.

*goes off hobbling away on scabbed knees to continue praying*

:(

gogo

Last I was aware the "Heroes of Ancaria" statues (ie, the statues of the playable characters) give +100% XP in Silver (& Bronze I think?) for a very short period of time, though I've not tried different statues recently, so it's possible that they've added more effects.

I believe that you should only be allowed to pray to your "own" god (though there may be a bug in the current patch that allows you to pray to any god).

I think the altars are related to the achievements (which aren't working/implimented yet).

I believe that you should only be allowed to pray to your "own" god (though there may be a bug in the current patch that allows you to pray to any god).

Yeh, that must be a bug. My Inquisitor bowed and prayed to Lumen The God Of Light and said "thank you my god"

I was expecting something like "rack off you dip stick!" :4rofl:

And is the jump in cool down permanent, or temporary, like the experience statues?

Btw, nice find there Schot, and good topic.

*goes off hobbling away on scabbed knees to continue praying*

:P

gogo

I guess Gogo is still looking for his pants.