Stacking different damage conditions in Sacred 2

I'm curious about this, as it would be interesting to have two high percentage either burns or poisons in my build. I'm just curious if anyone has conjecture about this. Does the game only pick one of the conditions to successfully apply at a time? Or is it possible for two conditions to be applied simultaneously?

Also what about an effect like poisoning coming from Viperirish Disease ( A combat art for the Dryad)...if a bunch of my monsters were hit by this and were glowing green... if my weapons were also doing fire damage and had a high percentage chance of putting enemies on fire...would I get both the poisoning happening from the Viperish Disease CA as well as the burning happening from my weapons?

:)

gogo

Good. I'm glad you guys think it's for the better. This will make me at least feel better when I try to build the built out this way. Thanks for the feedback, I'll tell you guys what my results are. I really do hope it's a matter of graphic limitations...Sacred was always one for stacking, and this would really make things fly.

:)

gogo