Question about SacredWiki

...p.s. We're pretty friendly here, so post any questions regarding the setup, or dive right into the wiki and start adding what you'd like...

I have a question to ask.

Are you only putting up items on the sacredwiki site that are available online?

I ask because living back in NZ means the internet is pretty abissmal after living in Europe so I only play offline.

Great to see the site started and look foward to using it as much as I did the Guildwars wiki site.

Cheers

...p.s. We're pretty friendly here, so post any questions regarding the setup, or dive right into the wiki and start adding what you'd like...

I have a question to ask.

Are you only putting up items on the sacredwiki site that are available online?

I ask because living back in NZ means the internet is pretty abissmal after living in Europe so I only play offline.

Great to see the site started and look foward to using it as much as I did the Guildwars wiki site.

Cheers

AFAIK online and offline items are extracted from the same data library.

so any item which is found online, should be offline too (theoretically, allthough some items might be rare, so you'd simply never find em)

Hi nzmitzi, I'm pretty sure, as Prom says, they share the same database. The only thing that I think would be different would be that you could probabably find more uniques and rares with MP because of the community helping out.

Glad to see you're enjoying SacredWiki.

Far to go, but every step a joy.

Welcome to Darkmatters

:twitch:

gogo