Sacred 2 Quest list - Who has a ton of them in their logbook?

Hi everyone!

After spending the first month on getting the Quest Guide Template, Game Mechanics, Combat Arts, and Bestiary in place for the SacreWiki, we're trying to bring some focus onto the Quests...

We're just trying to see if anyone here has a super long list of quests in their log book that they could perhaps take a pic of and post here?

We'll then get going on adding all the new quest names to the wiki, and from there, the quest guide template can be inserted into each unique page to help quest guide makers make guides, for anyone that feels like helping.

Hoping peeps here have a ton of completed quest, if you got em please show em.

cheers!

smile.gif

gogo

I would have gladly help, my Shadow Warrior has 420-something quests.

Unfortunately, they're all in French. (This might become useful if someone decides to make the quest list multilingual)

Max

DA memeber and frequent SIFer DarkWorlfNine has a crazy amount of quests, as does D-Molisher. Shoot them a PM on the DA board and I'm sure you'd get a happy response. DWN is actually trying to compile them right now, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping

You guys are awesome, thank you!

Max, we're looking at adding a french portal to the wiki, and when that's done, the french versions of the quest title would be a great addition.

Roookie, thanks for the info regarding DarkWorlfNine. He's already been helping with sets for the wiki, and I think I'll see if I can catch him over at the SIF to see if he's got more quests.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

This could have been done alot quicker if we set up a list of people doing all the quests in a chosen region. :P

I intend to do *all* the game's quests.

Awesome Sara!

We're really trying to put some focus into the quests lately... check out this topic here to check out the template we're using for the Wiki.

:)

gogo