Little exploit found

I just noticed that the stash with a couple of CA runes in it (when you start a new char/difficulty) is refuelled upon save/exit and reenter... this seems like a pretty easy way to get some extra runes in sp...

I just noticed that the stash with a couple of CA runes in it (when you start a new char/difficulty) is refuelled upon save/exit and reenter... this seems like a pretty easy way to get some extra runes in sp...

Sounds great! But I wonder what you mean about your stash being "refilled" Can you give us precise observations here? For example, if your stash is empty when you leave a game, does it get replenished when you get back into it?

:oooo:

gogo

All types of containers containing items, including fountains (Light Health Potion), get refilled after a time. It may be a save/exit thing, but I think it's also tied to time. This would also work for boss chests.

lol, ahhhh! Now I understand what Arperum meant! heh, it was the use of the word stash that threw me off ^^ Ayup, the chests do keep regenning, and that first one is an especially nice boon to someone who perhaps doesn't have a lot of runes and is sort of afraid to go out into the wilderness mabye? :oooo:

I don't think I'd have too much patience to do this however, as runes fall so quickly at lower levels. Still Arperum, a nice note, and definitely something to add to the wiki as being an early level resource.

Thanks!

:bow:

gogo