Are there specific weapons that some Classes are naturally much better at using?

In original Sacred, the Daemon was a terror with the crossbow... she would fire with the speed of an Uzzi. This wasn't something that you could find anywhere in the manual about here, and it was a delight to see when you first saw her doing it.

Sara has touched upon this in a few topics here, and I wanted to see where we could go down the road with this, and also, if there would be a good way of testing this.

Has anyone seen a specific weapon type that just seemed to work much faster with a particular class than another?

:D

gogo

Dryad with (dex based swords)

For some reason the damage shown and the damage done is inconsistent. As they tend to one hit a mob that has 121 hp. by only doing 34 damage :)

According to someone on the official forums, only Physical damage is shown.

I'd think the damage shown would take into account:

Damage + xx%

Damage: Physical +xx%

Armor: Physical of enemy.

(with weapon-based attacks - this would be shown in character info, in Damage, the physical part at least)

What it doesn't take into account:

Apparently, Seraphim shielding, unless the damage done is to the actual shield.*

Damage Fire, Ice, Poison, Magic

Damage +xx% for any of those non-physical

Debateable wether it counts:

Damage +xx% on y type, but I think it does. (but its obviously not shown in character info, since it varies depending on target)

*I get trapped and I see 18, 18, 18, 18 (in red), yet when I check my lifebar, it's still at max, only my shield was dented, and it doesn't have 18 Damage Mitigation, only 7.

Sometimes I get attacked by a mob, see a number in the two digits, then attack one with life leech right off, and it says Healing: 0, or nothing (meaning I'm full health).

@Putrescine: Do you say Dryad is better with short swords/daggers because she has naturally higher dex, or because she's naturally faster-hitting with them?

@Putrescine: Do you say Dryad is better with short swords/daggers because she has naturally higher dex, or because she's naturally faster-hitting with them?

That's my exact question as well

:)

gogo

AFAIK. Both :)

Not only because of the speed and such. But also because of Darting Assault

Which makes you want to get surrounded :)