True differences between Unique Mounts - are there any?

I've been curious about this for awhile, and was hoping that players here that have played with all of the mounts for the six classes could help out with. When Sacred 2 was released, I had the impression that each mount would help out with a class's own particular strengths and weaknesses.

Has anyone seen true differences in the mounts other than the way they look and they way they're animated?

For example, is one of the six mounts naturally faster than the other five?

Are there any bite/claw/kick attacks that we don't control ourselves that some class mounts may have and others don't?

Or is there maybe other elements that truly distinguish one Unique Mount from another?

Cheers!

:D

gogo

Ahh, now THAT is interesting

I ask all this because of the following I read on the Sacred 2 site:

SPECIAL MOUNTS

The special mount of each character class is designed

specifically for that class.

Seraphim

The Seraphim may look like angels, but their mounts have

nothing angelic about them.

Their large fangs not only look dangerous, but are indeed

deadly weapons.

We've already noted in the wiki

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Mounts

All mounts offer more health points and defense bonuses. The fourth mount offered to all the classes does not reduce the characters regens or offer the counter bonus, but offers a resistance bonus instead. The two exceptions to this are the Seraphim's Sabertooth Tiger which offers an Evasion bonus, and the Temple Guardian's Mobiculum which offers a Shielding Regeneration bonus.

two differences between the mounts offered for the seraphim and the temple guardian...now you're making me want to look more carefully at the fourth mount offered for the other classes.

I will look more carefully at the four mount for SW and the others as well...perhaps the dif between all of them is ONLY on the fourth mount.

Thanks Sara!

:)

gogo