Weapon Types

I've been searching around today for a list of the weapon types and perhaps a bit of description. No luck so far; can anyone help me?

On a different subject--It looks like I may join you guys next year. My budget for a new comp will be in the $800-$1000 range. I have a few wishlists saved on New egg that can only drop in price as time passes. Most of them will play Sacred 2.

hafted weapons is axes and hammers, both one handed and two handed.. they tend to do alot of dmg :)

sword weapons is daggers and swords (no s*!t sherlock), better attack-speed one handed and two handed

ranged is blowpipe (dryad only) bows and guns :4rofl: it depends on the class if it can use bow or gun.

magic staff's... well its magic staff's o.O dont know to much about that.. lol

dual wield is simply one handed (not ranged) weapons

Great hearing you'll be with us soon Sil. New Egg's got some great prices, and after Christmas, I'm sure everything's gonna drop like hot cakes.

Re: weapons, if you wanna see what's in store check out the wiki uniques database of stuff found so far by everyone:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...niques_Database

I guess weps are the same as in Sacred, but there's blowpipes now for the Dryad, and Hafted now includes Hammers and Axes.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

That's great news. Wouldn't be Sacred without a Silearth. :)

That would be some useful info now that you mention it Silearth. What kind of info are you looking for? Something like highest attack speed weapons, highest base damage weapons and so forth?

hafted weapons is axes and hammers, both one handed and two handed.. they tend to do alot of dmg :)

sword weapons is daggers and swords (no s*!t sherlock), better attack-speed one handed and two handed

ranged is blowpipe (dryad only) bows and guns :4rofl: it depends on the class if it can use bow or gun.

magic staff's... well its magic staff's o.O dont know to much about that.. lol

dual wield is simply one handed (not ranged) weapons

You forgot shurikens who also are ranged weapons (one-handed ranged weapons, good for temple guardian).

There's also Pole Arms. Ironically, Hansi's "staff" is a Pole Arm...

oooh, yeah I forgot about the shurikens!

Definitely gotta give those a go...too bad we can't DW 'em

I know they're fast... hmmm, me thinks me dryad will just have to try them out... I saw some nice stats on them.

:)

gogo