Sacred 3

And I want for Xmas the return of the seraphim animations from Sacred Underworld, together with Dream netting of the gods. This new animations are horrible, and don't inspire much agility or style. Perhaps they could think of a system such as a character would have different animations based on whatever is highest attribute is strength or dexterity.

For the rest, it will always boil down to go there->do that->get back for reward. This won't change, and no matter the packaging it will be the same.

If they get a Sacred 3, it should be more enjoyable to watch your toon performing (better animation). They should stop the nonsense that evil ones are thinking all about personal gain and threaten left and right. Personal gain of 100 extra gold is not evil; ruling Ancaria from shadows is evil, and worth more the 100 gold coins. (I mean I don't buy the acting of evil toons in conversation and quest, when all they say has something to do with "Give me more money or I'll make you suffer" or "Let's go killing... that's fun".)

The actions you take should determine your alignament, whatever good/evil. Plus, I think everyone agrees that unlist once they asked themselves what would be like a fallen seraphim or a just inquisitor.

They should figure a way to add friends in multiplayer based on their accounts, not based on their toon name (that could be 6 or more toons from the same player).

And finally, make the game stable, whatever XP, Vista, Win7 or Win8.

PS> Someone, please, make that tiger SHUT UP!

Personally, I would love to see them get away from Dark characters and Light characters. Why not make every character start off neutral and use a similar system to Fable, so that your actions and descisions in game determine your alignment. Then as you progress in level, certain skills or perks are only open to light/dark/neutral characters. For example;

1) Only characters who have developed their dark aspect can use necromancy/demonic skills.

2) Only characters who have developed their light aspect can use godly/divine skills.

3) Only characters who have managed to remain neutral can use use 1) or 2), but at greatly reduced power.

Just a suggestion, but I think it would make a very interesting game. :whistle:

Edited by podgie_bear