Sacred 2 File Sharing

Anyone interested in swapping Character & Chest Files?

Characters that have been built the way you like them or Chests with complete Sets.

Do the moderators frown on this?

What better way to share items?

Like this armour? Try it on. See if you like the fit.

Fancy yourself as a level 53 High Elf?

I took 2 characters to level 50 because each time I wasn't totaly happy with the skill set.

I think Sacred2 needs at least 100 hours to learn.

Hi liteknight and welcome to DarkMatters!

I only have a single SP toon on lan, not much to offer, and I'm mostly a HC player, but maybe some the SP players here would be interested in trades?

Hope you're enjoying the holidays, and enjoy the boards.

Cheers

:D

gogo

Hi liteknight and welcome to DarkMatters!

I only have a single SP toon on lan, not much to offer, and I'm mostly a HC player, but maybe some the SP players here would be interested in trades?

Hope you're enjoying the holidays, and enjoy the boards.

Cheers

:D

gogo

I will set up a web site with files on it for people to download and link to it on this forum.

Hopefuly others can do the same.

Sounds like a fun idea liteknight. I think it could be a great way to show off build submissions. Along with a build writeup we might also make the build available for download so that people could even try out a build idea. :devil:

Sounds like a fun idea liteknight. I think it could be a great way to show off build submissions. Along with a build writeup we might also make the build available for download so that people could even try out a build idea. :devil:

It's a good way to test characters.

Someone was offering level 100 sacred1 characters for download, without the skills assigned so you could really decide what you like. I have got 2 sacred2 characters to level 50 only to start again because I wasn't quite happy with my choices.

Why collect pictures of sets when you can collect real sets?

Why collect pictures of sets when you can collect real sets?

'Cause sometimes you're not playing Sacred 2?

I would like to see a spreadsheet with all the character data displayed for comparison.

Compare skills and options and then build character accordingly.

I was playing the inquisitor because of "dual wield" + "bargaining" + "blacksmith" but didn't like playing shadows, so now I am playing TG (next best thing), only I object to his saying "all this without linux".