Sacred 2 Guides - Temple Gundian

Llama8

This is more of a work-in-progress, since he's only level ~19 or so, but he didn't have any problems last night on a server with ~10 other people (though the level 37 skellies did manage to kill his Wheel before I noticed that their level, I did manage to kill several of them).

Skills:

Tactics Lore (maxxed)

Devout Guardian Focus (maxxed, for Dedicated Blow regen & mod points)

Ranged Weapons

Armour Lore

Damage Lore

Other skills I'll probably pick (can't remember what I took at level 18):

Speed Lore (since I'm using ranged weapons, I'm not getting the full bonus from Battle Aura, so I need more +attack to make up for it)

Riding (5 points)

Bargaining (so I can upgrade my gun)

Combat Reflexes

Consitution (since I've picked the damage reflection mod on Battle Aura to see what it's like, I think I might need the health from con)

Alternatively I could drop Riding & Bargaining & pick Spell Resistance & Toughness.

Damage Lore: Since I've got a gun that does 4 elements (Physical, Fire, Poison & Magic), I've got a chance (7% for the lowest & ~18% for the highest two) to inflict the relevant status effects on monsters (burning, poison damage & weaken), therefore since I can inflict all 3 on monsters (one status per hit, unfortunately, but since the shots from guns can pierce, I'm often hitting 2-3 monsters), picking Damage Lore makes it easier to do this, and getting Damage Lore mastery will make bosses easier (possible?) due to the increased duration/damage (+235% at level 75). At the moment, I'm alternating points between Damage Lore & Ranged Weapons (since I want the attack speed, +attack & increased chance to pierce from Ranged Weapons as well), but when I hit level 25 I'll start putting more points in Damage Lore, though I'll want to put points into Armour Lore as well...

Nice startup guide Llama. Any idea on what set you're planning on using if possible? Or, are you planning on mixing it up?

A gun that does all elemental damage? You TG's have all the fun.

:thumbsup:

gogo

Nice startup guide Llama. Any idea on what set you're planning on using if possible? Or, are you planning on mixing it up?

I'll use whatever I've got (which isn't much. :thumbsup:), though probably the Combat set since those are the CAs I'm using.

A gun that does all elemental damage? You TG's have all the fun.

Several other classes can use them too. In fact, I think I've seen both the two-handed energy weapons & blowpipes do ~3 elements, so everyone can get access to something like that.

I don't mean to go off topic...but a blowpipe with three damages? This would mean that the blow pipe would first start off in it's elemental bar with three damages and the portion this is physical is the only part of it's damage that would be transmuted by a material?

Is this what you mean by your gun and pipes for the dryad as having more than one native elemental damage?

:thumbsup:

gogo