Time to build a Shadow Warrior Minion Build?

After finally getting to meet up with Epox in the HC servers and seeing what he was able to pump out... we think so.

epox.jpg

More fireworks than on the fourth of july...and all without even lifting a finger in battle. The psychadelic hues are beautiful, and seeing so many buffs go off at once got me thinking that my dryad was a little scarce on the eyecandy these days.

I think I know what I'll be working on next.

:)

gogo

p.s. I think that's got to be one of my most favorite buffs in the game. Elegant and classy...I've seen it a few times now, and it never feels to stir the heart. And those cute little shields around each of the skellies? Cool :D

The only problem with a minion build is that the minions are so slow that you'll be whackin' stuff on the head anyway. I tried a minion build too but skeletons getting stuck or chasing after a rat while there is a group of angry undead charging my way quickly made work of any enthousiasm I had for the build.

Let's hope they patch some brains into those undead minions.. it'll be awesome :)

The only problem with a minion build is that the minions are so slow that you'll be whackin' stuff on the head anyway. I tried a minion build too but skeletons getting stuck or chasing after a rat while there is a group of angry undead charging my way quickly made work of any enthousiasm I had for the build.

Let's hope they patch some brains into those undead minions.. it'll be awesome :)

It really is too bad about this. Minion builds were a lot of fun in Guild Wars, and if they could get it properly balance in Sacred 2, I'd definitely give this a go. awww, too bad about their slowness though...has anyone here found a way to get the build to work better? Maybe Ascaron should offer faster minion speed as one of the ca modifications.

:o

gogo

The only problem with a minion build is that the minions are so slow that you'll be whackin' stuff on the head anyway.
I have a ranged based minion SW, I just gather up a crowd of monsters, drop a standard and starts firing with scything sweep with pushback modifications. By the time anyone gets close my skeletons have arrived on the scene.

Add a skeleton fortification firing two arrows to my three arrows and it looks like it raining arrows.