Crossing the mountains! Help please!

Hi guys, im new to DarkMatters but it seems cool.

Anyway I was wondering how I can cut through the mountains to go and do the mount quest instead of going all the way around dragonmaw pass.

Its really frustrating. Could somebody post a pic or something?

Please somebody reply.

Thanks,

Light

P.S. Could somebody at me to SacredWiki. It helps me alot but some pages I cant access. it says I needs reg here and say to someone to add me. Thanks.

Edited by Light

Hey there Light and welcome to FDM. :4rofl:

To log in to the wiki you'll need to use the name avatarpika that you chose for yourself. As for that shortcut you are after am I right in assuming that you are playing single player?

Hey there Light and welcome to FDM. :4rofl:

To log in to the wiki you'll need to use the name avatarpika that you chose for yourself. As for that shortcut you are after am I right in assuming that you are playing single player?

Yeh singleplayer.

I read somewhere here that the person gets the unique mount at level 10.

by the time im at dragonmaw pass im already like level 15-20.

Theres got to be some sort of shortcut that the person takes.

Thanks,

Light

Instead of creating a Single Player game, go to the LAN (AdHoc) option.

This will allow you to play a simulation of a multiplayer game, even though you won't connect to anything. You will spawn on the starter island, which has a cave with portals. You can take these portals to go to any area in the game. Check out the Map of Ancaria to see where each portal will drop you.

Instead of creating a Single Player game, go to the LAN (AdHoc) option.

This will allow you to play a simulation of a multiplayer game, even though you won't connect to anything. You will spawn on the starter island, which has a cave with portals. You can take these portals to go to any area in the game. Check out the Map of Ancaria to see where each portal will drop you.

So I teleport close to Urthak's Moxie and then do quest?

but how do I get my unique mount to my sp character?

If I go lan with my sp character I use her to get mount then save? and go back to sp?

You will be able to get a portal on the other side of the mountains, which will allow you to do mount quest in single-player without bothering with campaign.

but when I go back to singleplayer will I have my unique mount?

also I did manage to do the quest on another character that got deleted but when I went to urthaks moxie to get ship it wasnt there and I didnt know where another port was lol but I do now from downloading a world map.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

In that case just follow the main quest till you get through the mountains. Don't do ANY side quests. Just do main ones, rush to orcish byway, get the quest, then to urthak's, get the map, go to the island and do the quest. Usually on silver I end up between 15 and 17th level with a mount. You you start it and do it in bronze (sorry I can't give you any level here, I just never play bronze), the level will be even lower, if you're concerned about that at all.

Edited by Dobri