Hi, I would like to translate SacredWiki into Spanish

Hello everybody!

I'm Elestel, from Spain, and I recently knew the page throught the interactive map... when I saw the page, I asked myself why not to translate it to Spanish... so I'm here.

Of course, I had red all the rules and made carefully tests with one of the articles to translate it... and it seems it has work.

I think I can do a good work, and also because some things in the game are bad translated and it can help to understand them while they are fixed, but I start now with a period of exams... so I will be some slow by now.

nice work Elestel! I know Schot's probably ecstatic that his multi language coding is working so nicely, peeps are using it. Take your time with the translations if you wish, the wiki's going to be here for a while, and hopefully if others see your work, they will be inspired to follow.

And welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

p.s. Your post has been started on it's own topic for Spanish :D

That's great news Elestel and it will help the Spanish players a lot I think. I have an announcement about the Languages on the wiki but it looks like you already know what to do. Great job and welcome to Darkmatters. :)

Hi Elester,

Should you not creating page like that Sacred2:concentration/es and Sacred:Concentration/full_Table/es instead of Sacred2:Concentration/es/Full_Table

Because like that you can't revert back to english or other language.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Concentration

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...tion/Full_Table

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...oncentration/es

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...n/es/Full_Table

And don't forget to add the language options in your page :P

Good job guy ! Go on :P

Greetings,

Stéphane.

Thanks... yes, it's not as easy as I thought, and I have to get the translation in the game sometimes, but I am progressing with the codes and working in the Skills... :P

To Stéphane: Yes, I see that, but the system when I click in the Spanish just created page, sends me to the /es/Full Table...

I think that the table's pages are secondaries of the proper Skill page, and has the only access from it, so there's no need for that, and leave like it is now (I saw the hungarian did the same).

Schot told me to put the fr or es for you, at the end of the page, That's why I'm telling you that.

We must have the same way of making page or when you will translate page I have already translated, you will have problems.

And the language fonction will be less effective.

Maybe schot can tell us what he want :P

Aaaah. It took me a few reads to understand what was happening here, haha. Thanx for catching that Stéphane!

You did a fantastic job on those pages Elestel. In fact I was so impressed that you did it all without even needing to ask questions that I didn't notice what Stéphane did. You followed the Hungarian example which is exactly what I would have done too but it will need to be changed. Complicated matter actually because DrIstvaan who created the Hungarian page that you used as an example was forced to create the pages as /hu/Full Table because of the links I had set up in the first place on the English page which HE used as an example... Whew! Confused yet? I am! lol. I'm correcting those pages now so that we'll have a better system. :P

In the future all language codes must go at the end of the URL like Sacred 2:Concentration/es and Sacred 2:Concentration/Full Table/es. And all translated pages must have {{Languages}} code.

Time to announce!