Bargaining And Blacksmithing - Inquisitor

Viper007

This guy is pimped out in +all skills, deathblow, and life leech gear. Having lots of fun in the Silver Campaign with bargaining and blacksmithing. The leveling is going super fast gathering hoards of mobs and killing them all with 1 combo. The idea is to use him to supply my other characters with the awesome gear bargaining provides. If everything works out as planned he will turn out something like this in the end:

Bargaining:_________________200+

Blacksmithing:______________200+

Gruesome Inquisition Focus:___200+

Astute Supremacy Focus:_____200+

Armor Lore:________________200+

Dual Wield:_________________200+

Constitution:________________200+

Toughness:_________________200+

Astute Lore:________________200+

Combat Discipline:___________200+

This should be possible if I can take every skill to around 89-93 and gather enough +all skill gear. Dual wield gives me 6 slots for rings and amus with the right weapons, 4 ring slots, and plenty of armor slots to make use of the blacksmithing skill and get the +108 all skills I'll need. I'll keep you guys updated with the way things turn out.

sacred2pimp.jpg

sacred2_INQStats.jpg

sacred2_INQStats2.jpg

sacred2_INQ_Combo1.jpg

sacred2_INQ_Combo2.jpg

sacred2_INQ_Combo3.jpg

^^^

/cheers

Edited by Viper007

You can push your skills over 200 with +skill items. The game just won't let you put any more than 200 regular skill points into a single skill.

Also, I think you may have a good character going there (based on my experience with Inquisitors thus far). I'm a little concerned on the lack of spell resistance... but I guess you'll manage to overcome that since you have a lot of options opened up with Armor Lore, Bargaining and Blacksmithing. Not to mention the benefits that Reverse Polarity holds.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Got from level 34 to level 35 in about 10 minutes lol. Did some shopping and switched everything to +all skills on my gear....seeing a new attribute start at level 35 ;)

sacred2Jedi2.jpg

sacred2lvl35attributes.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Viper007

im really interested in making an inquisitor, and after reading this post its sounding even more exciting.

just curious where your investing your attributes?

whats the best CA/Combo to start off with do you think?

;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

im really interested in making an inquisitor, and after reading this post its sounding even more exciting.

just curious where your investing your attributes?

whats the best CA/Combo to start off with do you think?

;)

I'm going all stamina to level 50 then probably put the rest in Int.

CA/Combo = Clustering Maelstrom --> Levin Array works best for me against big mobs.

On a side note I managed to kill the Grunwald Dragon @ level 36 in silver campaign. He was pretty damn tough. I'm wondering if I fought him to soon?

sacred2grunwalddragon.jpg

Took toughness @ level 50........ +43 all skills gear made the skill an instant help. :)

Went from 38-50 in just a few hours killing tons of mobs near Grunwald. They don't stand a chance with the CM>LA Combo.I get about 12,000-18,000 experience per combo with all the mobs I gather at once....... I took the leech health mod on LA which is a huge help. I don't think I used a single potion during these lvls.

sacred2lvl50.jpg

seems like a fun toy :)

are well grumwald tough and tough I ussualy spank hi, ay level 15 silver :) or so I did with my now level 53 Melee high elf

Finally got to level 65 and took combat discipline to speed things up a bit...... + all skills is @ +57 thanks to bargaining.... and I'm still in silver. Here are some pics. This guy is dominating everything in his path.

sacred2lvl65PIMP.jpg

sacred2lvl65ATT.jpgsacred2lvl65RUNE.jpg

sacred2lvl65BONUS.jpgsacred2lvl65BONUS2.jpg

/cheers

Finally got to level 65 and took combat discipline to speed things up a bit...... + all skills is @ +57 thanks to bargaining.... and I'm still in silver. Here are some pics. This guy is dominating everything in his path.

sacred2lvl65PIMP.jpg

sacred2lvl65ATT.jpgsacred2lvl65RUNE.jpg

sacred2lvl65BONUS.jpgsacred2lvl65BONUS2.jpg

/cheers

I see you're wearing some of the Ilgard set. If you haven't seen my topic about the set being bugged- don't wear the last piece of the set.

But other than that... you gotta love being able to not only use light sabers, but also dress up as Darth Vader. ;)