Exalted warrior 75

armour lore 75

constitution 75

enhanced perception 75

bargaining 150

combat reflexes 75

toughness 75

spell resistance 75

I have been making this build and that is the plan that I am making for it.

Main CA is Dashing Alacrity with + attack speed + increasing length of it and - regen time on dashing alacrity

this pretty much makes it a permanent buff.

I mainly left click to kill with this build!

on top of Battle stance which is what this build is about battle stance with +attack rating (forget the silver mod im at work right now lol) and chance to reflect damage.

My hit ratig on mobs 5 levels higher than me is on average 120% and with my insanely fast attack speed I am hitting them for over 2k in under a second......

I killed the dragon near ruku (I think it is lol sacredwiki blocked at work) without using a health potion and he was 5 levels higher than me.

Now this is without even socketing any items onto my weapons yet!

I am only level 33 so far but that is the order in which I plan on taking my skills.

My chance to evade is 35% right now without combat reflexes as well and chance to reflect damage is at 33%

I pretty much just rid earound on my mount run into a mob hit dashing and jsut hold left click down very rarely have to use a health potion.

you seem to have omitted concentration. Are you planning to play with just 1 buff?

My reasoning is that with the passing levels you will need every bit of protection you can get and Warding energy may be pretty much called for. Suffice it to say that the game will run all too easy until level 60, maybe even further, but it is then where monsters start using different traps, tricks, skills and so on, and so forth.

Edited by Dobri

Was looking for a pure Melee dual wield build here that could stand by itself and take on anything it wanted to.EP and bargaining is just for a choice of items now praying for drops.

Or would it be better to just build another seraphim which is trade becuase therwise I wanted to stick other skills instead of those two.

I personally, hardly make a build without Bargaining and EP for the same reasons you just stated. Every char you see listed down there in my signature has them (except the inquisitor who can't take enhanced perception). However, even in a trader seraphim, you may well want to add concentration and warding energy in order to ensure greater survival. The general rule of thumb is that any kind of build can survive silver (without even dying once), or even gold - but when you reach platinum and niobium things get quite dangerous. I have serious doubts that a build without Warding energy as second buff will fare well in platinum and niobium. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Dobri

My idea for dual-wield seraphim build will be as follows:

1. With EP + Bargaining

level 2 - Tactics Lore

level 3 - Concentration

level 5 - Dual Wield

level 8 - Enhanced perception

level 12 - Bargaining

level 18 - Exalted Warrior

level 25 - Armor lore (you don't need armor till now since you'll be bashing heads with battle stance and hardly take any damage or use Combat Arts)

level 35 - Constitution

level 50 - Combat reflexes or Speed Lore or Revered focus to mod Warding Energy

level 65 - Warding energy lore (if you play silver thoroughly you will discover that your initial shield, boosted by runes only will be sufficient)

2. Without EP + Bargaining

level 2 - Tactics Lore

level 3 - Concentration

level 5 - Dual Wield

level 8 - Exalted Warrior

level 12 - Armor Lore

level 18 - Revered Focus (to mod warding energy and give yourself some more survivability)

level 25 - Constitution

level 35 - Combat reflexes or Speed lore

level 50 - Toughness or spell resistance

level 65 - Warding energy lore (if you play silver thoroughly you will discover that your initial shield, boosted by runes and fully modded will be sufficient to this point)

3. With EP only

level 2 - Tactics Lore

level 3 - Concentration

level 5 - Dual Wield

level 8 - Enhanced perception

level 12 - Exalted warrior

level 18 - Armor Lore

level 25 - Constitution

level 35 - Combat reflexes

level 50 - Toughness or spell resistance or revered focus to mod Warding energy

level 65 - Warding energy lore (if you play silver thoroughly you will discover that your initial shield, boosted by runes and fully modded will be sufficient to this point)

This is how I see things, yet everyone is entitled to an opinion :o

Edited by Dobri

I would have to disagree with you, Antitrust. When a player is killing things quickly, even in hardcore, without much use of the Combat Arts, he doesn't really need armor lore very soon, so he may as well focus on the stuff that he will be using later on. For a dual wield seraphim concentration will stay at level 1 and will be improved by all skills stuff mainly (since no third buff is needed) and the guy would probably want to pump up dual wield + tactics lore with the 2 points he has per level. Taking exalted focus will allow he player to add a decent level battle stance and pretty much left click and kill with a single swing and the early levels in Warding energy will give added survivability.

It may be just me, but I always delay picking up armor lore (EVEN with high elf I still took it at 18) until I'm certain I need it - which is usually at level 18 or level 25. I prefer having offense before defense. It's my general rule of thumb in any RPG I play :4rofl:

Since you kill everything quickly and pile up HP pots like crazy, you can well wait 1-2 levels to get that armor. In addition to that, you can well use that bargaining skill to get a better armor than the one you found. Let's face it - the game may not always give you the items you really need.

Well... it may be prudent to pick it early if you skip the EP + bargaining duo or just pick up EP.

Edited by Dobri

You can make it in silver, probably in gold. Even in platinum and niobium. But it will cost you a bunch of deaths. At least that's what I think.

so everyone is in agreeance that a seraphim without shileds at end game is not going to make it?

Seraphim without shields is perfectly viable.

I'd even say that Seraphim with shields sucks, because of ridiculous CA animations for them.

With respect to both of you - I deduce from your analysis that in your eyes dual wield seraphim does not need concentration at all and can complete the entire game with only Battle Stance on?