Strange difficulty variation in enemies

This is just annoying enough for me so I thought to wonder it here.

There is mutated enemies alot, 67 level (green circle) and 60 level (White circle) (north of desert entrance, eastside of huge lake),

now, mutated high elf with fists on level 60 does hugely (200 - 600dmg) more damage on me than other T-mutant on the area (0 - 100dmg), even more than those of level 67 enemies.

I do have magic prot. on me (all 3 relics)

+ mutated high elf hits more than any other monster.

why? With only fists. Spiders / boars has teeths/ claws..

This is clear evidence that this is not right in balance in mind. = a new bug?

That may be, yes, ok, case solved.

What you say about this:

This is just interesting not annoying, gave me good adrenaline punch when I saw theses monters.

In area before bloodclaw and in one place in Hissil´Ta (near...maybe.. village Asui´Thaz?)

There is one reddie (red circle around enemy), ONE.

Spitting spider near Bloodcalw boss (TG on level 73, Silver difficulty, all enemies with white circle in area)

Somekind of Olm in Hissil´Ta (TG on level 60 - 70, all other enemies yellow/ later green circled in area, Silver difficulty)

That lonely super Olm appeared twice (he was on level 76...= 10 levels more than me that I remember well)

Ok contrast isn´t so huge with that Olm than this spitting spider.

Just curious enough to check if they have level cap on Gold / platinum etc., by mistake of course

Just curious enough to check if they have level cap on Gold / platinum etc., by mistake of course

Uh... I am not sure if you WANT to know the level caps? But if you do, they're listed on this page - http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...and_Game_Basics

::confused::

I know caps, but I wonder why there is sometimes lonely 10 lvls higher enemy than player (Silver difficulty), when all others around area are white circled and at max cap level for that area.

Now I have fresh case, and more details:

Just bumped on lonely 10 level higher orc than my char (at level 83! :S ) near Karagh (silver difficulty, TG at level 73, level cap in area around 57 like wiki says and SB= 70%)

I am stupid so I didn´t took screencapture..next time I will

Edited by sydetys

Uh... I am not sure if you WANT to know the level caps? But if you do, they're listed on this page - http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...and_Game_Basics

::confused::

I know caps, but I wonder why there is sometimes lonely 10 lvls higher enemy than player (Silver difficulty), when all others around area are white circled and at max cap level for that area.

Now I have fresh case, and more details:

Just bumped on lonely 10 level higher orc than my char (at level 83! :S ) near Karagh (silver difficulty, TG at level 73, level cap in area around 57 like wiki says and SB= 70%)

I am stupid so I didn´t took screencapture..next time I will

I think those lowbie monsters are bugged quest / storyline monsters. A lot of them do not scale to your level... like take the quest "Not a Normal Bar" for example (it's in the desert). When you do that quest, you get attacked by a bunch of level 34 were wolves. Their levels stay at 34 if you do the quest in Gold, Platinum & Niobium.