Selling Horse

Hello all,

I have read through the post on selling your horse once you have your special mount. I have seen where people say the sell button is easily missed, I have looked everywhere in the window when talking with the horse vendor and can not find a sell button anywhere. When you talk with the horse vendor you auto-dismount so I pull up the mount tabs and toggle back and forth from my lizzy to the horse. I simply do not have a sell option to get rid of the hag. I have sat and looked at the screen for 5 minutes or more because I really want to feed some up and coming puppy :4rofl:

If I am blind and I am just over looking the sell button I promise to get some glasses

Thanks

X

I'm not at my game pc right now...but...

In S1 the sell button is available only at the horse trader's window (same window as heal).

My guess is: That's where it would be in Sacred 2. Click on the trader, look for any strange buttons...hover your mouse. A tool tip should pop-up to say what each item is for.

I'm not at my game pc right now...but...

In S1 the sell button is available only at the horse trader's window (same window as heal).

My guess is: That's where it would be in Sacred 2. Click on the trader, look for any strange buttons...hover your mouse. A tool tip should pop-up to say what each item is for.

I have the window up and can scroll through all the horses available but seem to missing the sell button. Anyone have a screen shot maybe?

Thanks

X

Summon the horse before trying to sell it. Look at the lower right corner for sell button:

sell_horse.jpg

Wow seems pretty simple, hehe. I must be doing something wrong will check when I get home. Thanks for the help all

/waves

X

Summon the horse before trying to sell it. Look at the lower right corner for sell button:

sell_horse.jpg

Wow seems pretty simple, hehe. I must be doing something wrong will check when I get home. Thanks for the help all

/waves

X

Logged on for a bit this weekend and I do not have a sell button. Went the horse trader guy was off my mount. Went to the mount tab and selected my horse. No button appeared. Sigh any ideas?

Thanks

X

If you're a SW or a Inquisitor. bring your horse infront of the enemies and use the Area of Effect melee strike ;)

Other than that... I have no idea :blush:

Just keep trying, it'll pop up eventually :)

If you're a SW or a Inquisitor. bring your horse infront of the enemies and use the Area of Effect melee strike ;)

Other than that... I have no idea :blush:

Just keep trying, it'll pop up eventually :)

I am a Dryad and something else I remembered. Since I bought my lizzy even though the silly thing will follow me around I can not get on my horse. The saddle icon will come up when I place the cursor over the horse but my character just stands there when I click on the horse.