Trading stock

Hi, when I played sacred 1 there was that town that had the 2 traders right next too each other and you could shop in the 1 spot all day.

Is there anywhere like that in sacred 2?

But my main point, which would make the above pointless anyway is, that on my travel to find a place, I got to black oaks. This town has 2 close traders, but there stock doesn`t change when I alternate, like in S1.

Anyone know if this was stopped in Sacred 2?

For all I see, even if I go through a portal, the stock doesn't change. So my shopping spree goes through several towns that have a portal and merchant + runemaster or a merchant and/or runemaster close to the portal - sloeford, entruag and the dryad town. I'll add more as I explore the map :hugs:

I'm not sure, but I think that in online game, going through a portal resets the vendors.

Vendors reset when you change towns in Sacred 2, therefore the best places to shop are the MP Island, Hissil'Ta (the main town in the middle), Cave of Dragons (potentially unsafe), Human Outpost... and there's a few places I've heard of where it's just a boat ride between two vendors, resetting them.

The reason for the other portals are that the Merchant is within 5 steps or so of the portal, minimizing walking distance and speeding the run up.

Vendors reset when you change towns in Sacred 2, therefore the best places to shop are the MP Island, Hissil'Ta (the main town in the middle), Cave of Dragons (potentially unsafe), Human Outpost... and there's a few places I've heard of where it's just a boat ride between two vendors, resetting them.

The reason for the other portals are that the Merchant is within 5 steps or so of the portal, minimizing walking distance and speeding the run up.

Damn that sucks. Guess I`ll have to run around shopping instead. I`m on SP mainly, so no chance of the MP island(whatever that is) :)

I have noticed that the 2 vendors in Thylysium change there stock, was just tired of the long run inbetween. Might just have to keep doing that.

Also running from sloeford to the vendor just outside, was another run I did.

I was just hoping that was a town with some closer.

This was explicitly taken out (or rather, not put in) I'm afraid...

I think Zin's thinking of the boat between the Dryad island town & the Jungle town, though once you've "got" a port, you can get to it from any other port (just like portals).