Regeneration Levels

Have dumped a few points into stamina in my Seraphim build to bring down regen times.

It's sitting at 100 right now and doesn't seem to go below that.

Took out most of my high regen armor and replaced it with lower regen penalty items.

Regen times have not gone down.

Is there a minimum limit the regen will drop to or will it go lower?

Regen is based on several things:

- level of the Combat arts (if you ate many runes, you have increased the regen so much, that it's possibly that it may take a while to start dropping)

- buffs - buffs severely increase the regen time of combat arts (if you ate many buff runes, it's a possibility that they hinder the regen time too much)

- Focus for the specified combat art - Adding points to the skill's focus (e.g. revered technology focus) decreases the regen time directly.

- Concentration - reduces the regen times of all combat arts.

- Armor lore - decreases the burden caused by armor, thus decreasing the regen times of the CAs.

- Riding - if you take a mount with -33.3% to your preferred CA tree and keep the mount's addition to CAs regen times in respectable values (by investing in the riding skill), you can further decrease it

- items with decrease of regen times (global or for an aspect)

- buffs that directly decrease the regen times of certain tree of combat arts (e.g. Incandescent skin for Pyro-oriented HE)

Keep all of these in mind when playing. It is the basis for making a char with balanced CA regen times.

Edited by Dobri

to get it far below (or less then like 90%) you need pretty high armor lore and items with mods like -10% regen times, some set bonuses are helpful for regens aswell. it migth be faster to put points in the focus for the CA you want lower regen on.

Edited by Erling
Have dumped a few points into stamina in my Seraphim build to bring down regen times.

It's sitting at 100 right now and doesn't seem to go below that.

Took out most of my high regen armor and replaced it with lower regen penalty items.

Regen times have not gone down.

Is there a minimum limit the regen will drop to or will it go lower?

if you are referring to the encumbrance meter (the vertical green bar in the inventory menu) then that is only affected by equipped armor and the Armor lore skill. stamina and other mods that reduce regen do not affect the encumbrance penalty.

to get it under 100% (100% means no penalty from armor btw) you need armor with negative values of "Regen penalty". a high enough levels of Armor Lore skill can shift a piece of armor from giving a penalty to giving a bonus (from regen +x% to regen -x%).

hope that helps.

Edited by ScoobyDouche
This game is far too advanced for me.

lol, jim...ayup...it does have a lot to offer. Take your time with it, that's what I do. Pace out the game, take it slow, and the beauty of a game with so much content is there to be enjoyed. The original Sacred had discoveries being made in it years after the game was originally released.

We're not going anywhere, we'd love you to stick around for the ride.

:D

gogo

This game is far too advanced for me. Thinking about dumping it.

Too much to do.

The easiest way out is to give up, you know, right?

The game is not that complex. Once you've rerolled a few chars, tried out some new tactics and such, you will definitely find your preferred char and start having real fun.