Sony's Latest Offering

Spock

Ref: Sony's Latest Offering

I'm not sure if this is where something like this should go but thought I'd give it a shot ...

Edited out link to video of excessive profanity.

Schot

Oh boy. Where to start Spock. You've put me in a VERY difficult position. You are after all my elder and I always take respect of my elders. In this case however I'm forced as an admin to give my respect to the community as a whole be they young or old. I'm happy, and very relieved to inform you that Hulu video only feeds to US citizens. However. This created a complication in my ability to admin here at darkmatters because I could not see content that others, our US members, could. Thank god I had the good sense to search the title found from the page you link to. I almost simply decided to leave this topic as is. All of which has taken up about an hour of my time.

The video content you link to is strictly against our Forum Rules as it contains an exceptional amount of profanity. Something I do not want my nephews to be watching and I'm sure other members with children might feel the same.

I had pointed the rules out the last time a similar incident occurred and had hoped you might read the Forum Rules since I had posted them for you in your topic The World Situation. I hope you'll find the time to read them this time and understand how important they are. No hard feelings Spock but I'm a bit disappointed. You do after all have a similar concern regarding swearing in your own forum's rules; PCTalk Rules.

Forum Rules