Question about gear

I'm currently working on a duel wielding Seraphim, and I was wondering, what set would be the best for her? I've only seen 2 set pieces and they are from 2 different sets.

It will depend primarily on which combat art aspect you "specialized" in. Your playing preferences and, to a small extent, how you want your Seraphim to look, also will have some weight.

I suggest you check out the sets page for the Seraphim over at the wiki: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...aphim_Set_Items

But feel free to ask if you have some questions stemming from what you read there.

Dual wield seraphim, specializing in exalted warrior like yours will benefit the most from the Niokaste's set. However, that set is sort of short on sockets (much like any aspect-specialized set for any char in the game) which is a setback on + all skills gear.

I've found it useful to mix sets for more sockets and/or better bonuses. For example, I really like the Holy protection armor from the Twilight of the gods set. It has wondrous mixed armor value and 3 sockets. Even if you don't have a smith available and you use the ordinary one, having 1 rune that improves armor by 50% (or more - I think smiths in platinum add 54%) you can imagine the defensive boost, which should be crucial for any close-combat build. But that's me - the more sockets I see, the better :tongue: I don't care much about set bonuses...

However, if you like to get the Fashion Police title, strive for the Niokaste's set. It will help your preferred aspect and besides, it looks good on her.

Edited by Dobri