Problem With Seraphim Build

jimdingsdale

Whenever I try to upgrade my armor(1700) with better, my defense and attack numbers go down, even with substantially higher armor.

Taking a lot of damage at level 62 and dying as well. Have 54 points in armor lore.

Seems something is preventing me from upgrading.

Have two items from the Xmas set in place, wonder if that's the problem.

Help. Thanks

Anti is saying that your existing piece of armor you are wearing probably has a mod affecting defense rating. If you could take screenshots of existing armor and one you want to replace it with and posts pics here. That way we might be able to see why your defense rating is going down even though new piece has a higher armor rating :)

Anti is saying that your existing piece of armor you are wearing probably has a mod affecting defense rating. If you could take screenshots of existing armor and one you want to replace it with and posts pics here. That way we might be able to see why your defense rating is going down even though new piece has a higher armor rating :(

Ok. Took a couple of photos at start island with skiils, inv, etc on screen and hit print screen.

Background came out but thats all.

Doesn't matter, found the problem. Should fill in the sockets of new armor before installing.

Problem solved. Doh!