Questions about quests

when u are done with the main quests do you still get to go on to finish all the side quests and just play around or do you have to start another game on a different level with your character to keep playing...I play single player, thanks in advance

When you finish the main quest in single player, you will open up the next difficulty. For example, if you've completed silver, now the game will show that you can start gold. If you click on the drop-down menu, you can select silver and enter it once again to complete any unfinished business you have there - like side quests :blink:

When you finish the main quest in single player, you will open up the next difficulty. For example, if you've completed silver, now the game will show that you can start gold. If you click on the drop-down menu, you can select silver and enter it once again to complete any unfinished business you have there - like side quests :blink:

but if I completed bronze and then change it to silver will the quests start back at the begining , and im guessin at different difficulties the monsters are just harder, and the level cap being more? so I could just beat it on bronze then switch it to silver just to level him up more right? I would switch it to silver now but im about 22 hrs into it and at level 26 so I dont wanna start all those main quests again.

Edited by teknik187

Quests reset in each difficulty. In SP, you are required to complete the Main quest in order to proceed to the next difficulty. In MP, you are required only to reach a certain level. Since you're playing SP, you cannot go around the main quest.