My mail box is laughing at me.

My mailbox is taunting me.

Everyday, I drive home from work and then take a walk to the mail box. I hold my breath as I insert the key and turn. I open the box slowly........junk mail. Saddened, I walk back to my apartment; perhaps tomorrow.

Next time I'll just get the downloadable version--that will teach my mail box.

I'll swap your junk mail for my bill mail any day Silearth :oooo:

Oh I get plenty of bills. They just come through email instead of snail mail.

LOL...I so know what you are going through! I was checking the mail box religously over the last few days while waiting for Dobri's package to arrive. Worst thing is, the box busted a few days into the delivery time which got me into a panic. It got fixed in a day, and I was thinking...what if that one day it was down was the day the post office delivered the game and someone snatched it?

Next day... it arrived

:oooo:

gogo

I guess I shouldn't really be expecting it now. I think it's been a week since I ordered it, but less than a week since they actually shipped it.

Here is something funny--and unexpected. I went to the mail box today and held my breath as I opened it. No big mailer with a box inside. Nope, just a single little envelope from...some rebate center or something.

Opened it up and there was my $30.00 rebate case for my Raidmax Smilodon Extreme Black case. It's official, I only paid $39.00 for the case. :oooo:

I was hoping to join you guys for tomorrow's kami. I even have the latest patch downloaded and ready for action. Pretty sure that I'll see you at the next, though--or at least be able to pop in long enough to say hello. I think I'll start out with the HE. But tell me, and we are going off topic a bit, does the HE have an affinity for staves like the WE did?

Taunt me no longer silly mail box! The game has arrived and I am about to install it. Already downloaded the patch so, if I don't run into problems, I may see some of you online tonight.

Already ran into my first issue....Downloaded the wrong patch. I got the 750+ meg patch, when I needed the nearly a gig patch. Downloading now. Did play a bit with the temple guarding on SP. I'm so jazzed!

But my first online toon is going to be a HE. Remember when you are showering me with gifts....lol.

Edited by Silearth