Hi folks my names Jamie and I'm 22 years of age. I joined up sometime last week as I found this forum to be very very informative and helpful, and thought it'd be a great way to meet some friends. I love getting lost in the world of sacred 2, my first sacred experience. I bought the game on March the 23rd and I have been playing it since. Also I have introduced two real life friends to the game and we are planning to LAN this coming friday and have some proper fun.

This games formula and the way skills CA and everything work is very unique but I am loving the challenge, although none of my characters are above level 24 I still really enjoy this game. Today my internet finally got installed so I'm planning on venturing into that side.

Any info or tips on places to meet some of you guys/girls would be great.

Take care

J :P

*edit* P.s I have played a few hardcore characters but I am scared that the 'easy' part will soon be over, playing on bronze around chapter 2 that is

Edited by Jambob87

Welcome

im just new to like you guys

for the moment I am playing sc

but I prolly will go hardcore since most of the community is playing hc

Edited by el duvel

Welcome to FDM Jamie! Hope you have a great time here on the forum as well as in game once you venture in HC.

My advice take it easy in HC one place at a time dont rush it ask for advice and if you see a server with the name D.a.r.k in it come in say hi we will set you up with some cash and gear. But remember once you play HC theres no going back everything else will seem pointless after. :P See you in the bar!

Welcome to DarkMatters Jamie. Always happy to read that someone is finding the posts and discussions here useful to playing Sacred 2.

Agree with you, the mechanics are deep, complicated, and definitely most of a mystery ^^

Are you playing HC in EU? This is where most of us are. If you have a toon going, check the Time to Play there here at Darkmatters, and see when peeps are hitting the servers.

HC toons only really hit stride about level seventy five, so perservere and it's a rewarding experience.

Great seeing you here, enjoy the boards.

:P

gogo