A few observations

Does your toon.....uh....curse?

My SW keeps saying something that I can't quite catch because it appears that he is getting bleeped.

It usually happens when doing a multi-part quest. He'll suddenly yell something that sounds like "More sh[bEEP]....hey, what was that?" He did say it once after leveling and once after killing the giant squid boss and collecting his crappy reward.(yup, killed the giant squid with little problems and Gar-Collosus too--he is officially a tank)

The goblins (kind of tired but I think they were goblins) They have smily-face shields. And then a section of their lands looks like a smiling face viewed from above.

The attack animation--both left click and CA--is insane! Left-click fighting in S1 was like playing wack-a-mole. But watching my SW fight with two clubs is like watching a fight sequence in a movie. His attacks are varried and flow into each other as he spins about. It makes battles much more exciting. And watching him do FR with a long staff....so cool. Kudos on that Ascaron.

It seems that they really listened to the players with some of the new features--the F12 port to island means never having to ask for a ride. However there is one new 'feature' of Sacred 2 that I am not loving. If I spend days collecting the portals in bronze, I kind of want them to be there when I get to silver. That is a kind of a big one for me, as the world is so huge. In S1, portal hunting was a method of leveling and a rite of passage--I guess I'll have to do it four times in Sacred 2

He actually says 'Four' (or maybe 'fore') then the beep. It's a German phrase that didn't translate well into English so they added a 'beep' to make it sound like an expletive was being edited out.

He actually says 'Four' (or maybe 'fore') then the beep. It's a German phrase that didn't translate well into English so they added a 'beep' to make it sound like an expletive was being edited out.

Ahhhh! Lol.