How do I get patch downloads for Sacred 2?

Can anyone describe how to get the digital download patches to work.

Explain procedure if you would. I have tried numerous times to install it, but it says it does not see sacred 2 on my system (vista). Paid for to direct to drive. But their patches will not take.

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by Jetcutter

Hello Jetcutter. I will try to explain to the best of my ability how to do this.

First of all you need to know which version of the game you have(US, EU or other).

Once you find that info download the correct patch.

Heres a topic on the SIF with the Patches.

The correct patch would be based on your Sacred 2 version. IF you have downloaded a previous version of Sacred 2 patch download the patch to bring the game up from your current version to the newest one. If your game is brand new with no patches installed you need the patch thats says something like the FULL patch aka Full Patch to update your retail v1.0 of Sacred 2 to v2.40.

Once the patch downloads just run it and it will give you all the instructions on screen. It will find on its own where the game is installed and take care of every thing.

Hope this helped if it doesnt give us some more info.

1. What version of Sacred 2 you have US, EU?

2. Did after you installed the game patched it or is brand new?

On last thing I dont use vista I am on XP so for more info some of our Vista users can help you out.

Take care mate. :)

Hello Jetcutter. I will try to explain to the best of my ability how to do this.

First of all you need to know which version of the game you have(US, EU or other).

Once you find that info download the correct patch.

Heres a topic on the SIF with the Patches.

The correct patch would be based on your Sacred 2 version. IF you have downloaded a previous version of Sacred 2 patch download the patch to bring the game up from your current version to the newest one. If your game is brand new with no patches installed you need the patch thats says something like the FULL patch aka Full Patch to update your retail v1.0 of Sacred 2 to v2.40.

Once the patch downloads just run it and it will give you all the instructions on screen. It will find on its own where the game is installed and take care of every thing.

Hope this helped if it doesnt give us some more info.

1. What version of Sacred 2 you have US, EU?

2. Did after you installed the game patched it or is brand new?

On last thing I dont use vista I am on XP so for more info some of our Vista users can help you out.

Take care mate. :D

Excellent, it worked, finally.

Thanks for your help.

Jet