Sacred 2 - PS3 : PSN Accounts

PSN - Loyal2no1

90's HE (Pyro) Niob

Lost while moving a few days ago so may be a week or so before I have a chance of getting a new one, still game to play though.

Sorry meant for this to go into PSN account names.

Edited by loyal2no1

Ostgar

Just started - still deciding on what to play as first - if I can get a constant group to play with I would love to play a support role.

You could always play one character a day until you try then all.

Ostgar

Just started - still deciding on what to play as first - if I can get a constant group to play with I would love to play a support role.

Kinda doing that as the kid/wife allow - Trying to get each to level 10 to get a decent feel for the play style and abilities. I enjoy casters so kinda leaning towards HE but gonna look at an Inqy next.

Ostgar

Kinda doing that as the kid/wife allow - Trying to get each to level 10 to get a decent feel for the play style and abilities. I enjoy casters so kinda leaning towards HE but gonna look at an Inqy next.

The Inquisitor can only play Shadow, so that might limit who you play with.

This is a list from people who have posted PSN tags since Feb. If they are still lurking - just PM me or reply and let me know if you have a mic and I'll add that... Also - if you want to start fresh do HC, Light, Dark, etc.

Ostgar............Mic Yes

HeavenlyClassic...Mic ?

H9rnskog..........Mic ?

ANN1HALATOR.......Mic ?

tyler-durden23....Mic ?

tom_kari..........Mic ?

Ibefish...........Mic ?

Andrasael.........Mic ?

Demiourgos30......Mic ?

twizted_diablo....Mic ?

SFAvernal.........Mic ?

Loyal2no1.........Mic Soon

I can't find an answer until playstation is their voice working cross game. Sucks playing with no voice so until we can figure out a different way we have to stick to two people at a time to use voice

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I just started play Sacred 2 about a week ago. I have a level 36 Shadow warrior light side and completed the silver campaign. Was wondering if anyone else still played this game. If so some friends would be great to have to compare thoughts and things and maybe even run a little together. My psn is deadlyangel30741 if anyone wants to add it as a friend. I'm a big RPG player played WoW for years but can't afford it now and found this and made it my new addiction. I'm currently working on a Dryad on silver campaign level 10 shadow side. I like it better than my warrior so far. Anyways guess that's enough for now. I hope to have some new friends :D My next mission is to get a mic but as of right now I do not have one sorry.

Edited by Deadly Angel

Pre-empting Gogo ftw! Welcome to DarkMatters Deadly Angel.

There are quite a few of us who still play on PS3, so you came to the right spot.

Feel free to add me (PSN: Mystix123). I'm finding that I have a bit more free time than I did when I posted last time.

Edit: I quit FFXI for this game. There's probably a few of us in the same boat as you are with going from an MMO to Sacred 2.

Edited by Mystix123

lol, preempt...I don't mind Mystix, welcomes are the more the merrier ^^ And welcome to our humble, crazy boards Angela, have fun with the game!

:)

gogo

Hey guys I just started play Sacred 2 about a week ago. I have a level 36 Shadow warrior light side and completed the silver campaign. Was wondering if anyone else still played this game. If so some friends would be great to have to compare thoughts and things and maybe even run a little together. My psn is deadlyangel30741 if anyone wants to add it as a friend. I'm a big RPG player played WoW for years but can't afford it now and found this and made it my new addiction. I'm currently working on a Dryad on silver campaign level 10 shadow side. I like it better than my warrior so far. Anyways guess that's enough for now. I hope to have some new friends :D My next mission is to get a mic but as of right now I do not have one sorry.

Hrm... one week... level 36... completed Silver camp... hello, powergamer :paladin:

Welcome to DarkMatters, Angela!

Hrm... one week... level 36... completed Silver camp... hello, powergamer :paladin:

Welcome to DarkMatters, Angela!

Yeah but I've learned something over the last few days so I have decided to delete and start completly over. My poor Dryad is screwed up and my Warrior is like an OP paladin in WoW. I boosted up his Nether Alligence to the brim not understanding runes or anything like that but that was my Noobish mistake ;) and I learned from it. Anyways, yeah start from scratch and research before plowing through stuff IDK.

Question btw should I really be doing all Side quests or no?

Question btw should I really be doing all Side quests or no?

There are peeeps around that make their whole gaming experience from doing quests. Sacred 2 has the most quests in a stand up game I've ever seen.

If you love doing quests, go for it!

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals, long time reader first time poster on Dark Matters would just like too add myself too the on going list of PS3 players and I'm getting sorta bored playing solo. As of this morning I will be starting a new Seraphim BFG shopper *compliments too fine guide written by Dobri* if anyone would like too add me and get some game time in let me know my PSN is xTwistedTormenTx and yes I have a mic.

P.S. yes I realize that my PSN is the same name as a skill for the Dryads, and no it wasn't intentional :P

Dobri's written a number of noteworthy guides, that have helped players with all kinds of questions from invulnerability (oooh, is that possible? :devil:) to mighty BFG^^

Great having you here on the boards Jeff, welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo

Thank you very much for the warm welcome gogo I kinda wish I was still on the PC platform but unfortunately I lost my activation code so here I'm hitting up the PS3 boards.