Shadow Warrior Set Bergonix on Wiki?

im just wondering who it was that put up the sw set bergonix on the wiki?

I'd love to talk to them about what build/class/skills etc on how they found it,

can anyone help me please?!!

thanks colif,pity I dont speak/read french,damn im knackered again!! this set is so elusive I just dont get it,

I can get legendaries/uniques etc but just not this set,maybe it's finally time for me to give up and admit defeat.

Really, your example makes me think it doesn't exist at the moment. You find everything I can't (though I have 2 parts of ravoks) and unless its shown up for anyone else, I would give up until expansion. I hope they add new uniques then too, or maybe unique armour.

Not from a french members/mods ^^ or I have missed that oO

We are not sure if this weapons is unlock for the current version or just hidden in the code... My guess is that someone have searched into the code and found that big axe :)

I still have hope to find it though.

well I've investigated and in the blueprint file it's name is legendary axe of bergonix so is the ring and amulet where sets come under unique-set

I've also checked drop file and none of the set appear in drop file their id's dont exist,

+all the unlock items have unlock in front of name in blueprint file

so I take it bergonix was added just not into drop file.

maybe maybe not, but would explain it.

So I guess it should be removed from wiki or hidden somehow (If you don't wish to delete it, as it may appear in future) since it cannot fall at the moment. Sad, means SW only got 1 new set and the helm for it seems the hardest to find.

So I guess it should be removed from wiki or hidden somehow (If you don't wish to delete it, as it may appear in future) since it cannot fall at the moment. Sad, means SW only got 1 new set and the helm for it seems the hardest to find.

Since I didn't play the first Sacred I don't know which is the "new" set, Colif. Which set are you talking about that has the hard to find helmet?

I was referring to the last batch of sets released. The set is Ravok's renaissance, we have an image of the helm on wiki but I have yet to see anyone post it on forums.

yep new sets = chicken teeth(non existant)lol,seriously how do we contact the devs to find out what exactly is the deal

with these new sets,cause its really frustrating now and they should tell us.

so soldats whats your secret? maybe its hc? I've only ever dropped the ravoks chest once and that was entering sloefeld,

never had any other 2.40 sets I dont think,I allways play sc toons so maybe theres an increased drop rate for hc or something,

please give me any hints soldats please!

I don't believe there is a difference between hc or sc in terms of frequency of drops. much of the time I spend playing is farming all the bosses over and over and over again. although there were a few normal mobs that dropped the glyph set for me. very strange

even stranger is that I found the helmet of perdition a second time...while playing a non high elf, which I thought was strange and was probably the least amount of chance that that helm would drop for a non class.

either I am lucky in some aspects and very unlucky in others, or I don't know...it's just random?

Soldats, can you remember where Ravoks fell? Its a massive coincidence for me that all the parts I have had and the one wrathking found all fell in Elven region. Could the set be associated to a region?

elven region eh! colif did you get any of your parts from sidequests? cause mine dropped from entering sloefeld when got near fountain and I got xp aswell

(you know when the speech comes up to say go to the Inquisitor at the little temple of main quest(shadow)

my ravok's pieces came from a champion sand person[the one that comes out of the ground] and from thranak, so both not from the elven region.

I guess if you were to ask me where I found most of the 2.40 sets, I would have to say the desert...

There goes that theory :pitcher:

Alas, I cannot remember where 1st part came from, but 2nd came from one of the mine quests up near the boss in undead legion. They were both in Elven region.

I will have to do more in desert, I tend to stay in swamp, but as I am playing campaign in plat, I have plenty of time before I reach cap for regions. I almost hit them in gold.

mmmmm!! maybe its just luck of the drop generator then,doesn't seem to be any pattern

at all,but I'll try the mine quests for luck maybe the drop generator will be kind.

elven region eh! colif did you get any of your parts from sidequests? cause mine dropped from entering sloefeld when got near fountain and I got xp aswell

(you know when the speech comes up to say go to the Inquisitor at the little temple of main quest(shadow)

I have noticed that the SW always gets experience and sometimes gold/other when he reaches the fountain regardless of which path he is on. I have never gotten that with any other class.