Armor & Hidden Regen Penalty?

This is an incredibly minor issue, but I am curious if anyone else has seen it.

I have a HE that watches her regen more closely than models watch their weight. I have a pair of gloves that do not mention regen in the description that are the same level as my HE. When I equip them, my regen goes up. It is a tiny amount but I am still curious.

Anyone else seen this?

Maybe a naked hand has a hidden bonus that is being removed? I think the high elf gets a bonus when she is naked hehe or at least should hehe..

:D

I must confess that before I sell a piece of armor I have never seen before, I always have a "fashion show" to see what it looks like.

Dragon Brother, she had no gloves previously (she is still just starting out).

What modifiers are on the gloves then? There's definitely no regen penalty on it...? I have no idea really, I guess its probably just one of those things.

Absorption warding energy (opponent) -35.4%

Spell Intensity +0.9%

I figure it is just a Sacred quirk, but thought I would share and see if anyone else had seen it.

What modifiers are on the gloves then? There's definitely no regen penalty on it...? I have no idea really, I guess its probably just one of those things.

Absorption warding energy (opponent) -35.4%

Spell Intensity +0.9%

I figure it is just a Sacred quirk, but thought I would share and see if anyone else had seen it.

Yeah, I noticed that when I tried to figure out some regeneration time stuff. It really threw me off, as sometimes the regen penalties are quite high, but are not displayed :(

Console only?

Us console guys always get the short end of the stick. ;)

I also had a helmet that did the same thing. In both cases, the penalty was 0.1, but my HE is still low level. It did not show on the item but did at the bottom of the armor page.

I almost only play HE, idk what it is about her, but I have tried every other class and they just dont compare. But I have never seen this on my HE but I did see it on my Inquisitor, level 5 on PS3. His regen penalty for chest and/or bracers/shoulder plates didnt show up.

Not a major bug but rather confusing.

Cheers!