Garema warrior bugs?!

OK... Here's what happened. I'm in the jungle, full HP. I'm fighting the little green garema warriors. Suddenly one of them (a champion) turns into a ghost and I can't hit it AT ALL. My pointer says I can't interact with that object. I run away from it and hit the rest of the garemas that swarm me. Then in a split-second I hear click-click, the ghostly garema warrior hits twice for over 2.5K damage before I can react at all and there goes my 98% survival bonus.

WHAT GIVES:) :)

EDIT: Archangel's wrath didn't work as well on it (since I assumed it may have been a skill). Heck, just 10 minutes ago I killed the scorpion boss in less than 20 seconds and in no more than 20 shots from the BFG. He couldn't even TOUCH ME. I cannot quite make myself believe it that a simple thing like this can kill that Seraphim!!

Edited by Dobri

Awh Dobri. So sorry you lost that uber SB. :)

This is a problem that came up recently and from what I understand is consistent. The champs in ghost form can't be hit or targeted. I recall that a possible work around is to lead it near another enemy and then use an attack that hits multiple targets. Makes me wonder though... Maybe the HE Expulse spell can debuff him.

Hi,

Sorry for your loss :)

Be sure to have your poison relics on in the jungle ^^

Yet you're right, the garema champions can turn invisible, and can't be targeted, it's a known bugs. I hope they will fix it soon.

There is tips to kill them :

- Make them move into Area of Effect

- Spell without target (like glacial thorn)

- Blind firing with a ranged weapon, holding Control & attacking the ground behind the Champion

The dryad island dragon have the same bug, be careful.

Well, the BFG Seraphim doesn't sport too many Area of Effect skills... I guess I'll level up Radiant pillar or Flaring nova just in case. However, I did notice that some of those ghost baddies died, so I assumed I was actually hitting them someway. I guess that was just the reflection the skill and they actually killed themselves.

I had 2 poison relics 100+ (and I'm still on silver, damn it) and 1 arcane (around 100) at that time. Sadly I couldn't take a screenie of the enemy because I got swarmed at spawn point... And was too busy bashing my desk and my PC :)

EDIT: Time to make her an Epitaph...

Charity, level 66 Seraphim

While happily strolling through the jungle, she suddenly realized that the silly loading message "Equipping one hit weapons to random enemies..." wasn't silly at all...

Edited by Dobri
Well, the BFG Seraphim doesn't sport too many Area of Effect skills... I guess I'll level up Radiant pillar or Flaring nova just in case.

You can still blind fire the BFG behind the champion to kill it.

I had the same problem. Here screenie (Garema far left)

garema.jpg

He almost killed me a few times as well. Especially when there are two or more. (!)

Having no cast and forget CAs as melee Inquisitor, I also needed to lure the guy over to a (ideally small) group of enemies to Ruthlessly Mutilate them.

My condolences for your 98% survival bonus.

nat

If you're single player, you can do: F9 - save it and leave the game straight away. Then reload from where you are. You'll just need to be fast - since you can't do all that in 1 second, and that was just how fast the bugger killed me ;)

Anyways, it's a bug and it caught me unprepared. It was my first time through that area :cool: I didn't expect it.

Edited by Dobri

Actually, they don't ;) It appears it is a bug, since if they were using veil, you can still target them - and you just can't do a bloody damn thing about them at all. And besides, imagine how much attack and damage do you need to break through: 3K defense, chance to reflect and over 40% chance to evade - in order to hit for over 2.5K damage? :cool: The bosses don't even come close to 500-600 damage per hit - even when I was with 0 survival bonus on the nameless guardian (I died 2 more times thanks to the fact that this was my 1st run through the game - so this is why I was missing my SB, because it would've saved me).

So, sadly, it's a bug. I guess no grinding for levels in that area till they fix it :)

Edited by Dobri

As for whether Expulse Magic works on the buff.

Good news is it does. Bad news, I don't believe any class other than the High Elf has that specific priviledge.

So for all Magic Coup HEs out there there's an easy way out. :D

nat

Edited by nokka

Well... I found another workaround. F9, leave the game immediately, reload :D Unless I build up another BFG seraphim with better spells, this will be the only thing I can use against those buggers.

Edited by Dobri