I need help with this SW build!

Point Dist.

ATM as with last build pure STR not worried about vit because for how much I put into grim res. I get so much hp and hp regen.

Skills

level 2:Tactics Lore

Taking this to 5 as I level so at level 5 I can get DW

level 3:Armor Lore

Get rid of that nasty movement speed reduction early on.

level 5ual Wield

Ovbious, I am doing a DW SW

level 8eath Warrior Focus

level 12:Concentration

Get Reflective Emanation quickly.

level 18:Constitution

Get higher HPs

level 25:Astral Lord Lore

Modify Astral Combat Arts

level 35:Combat Reflexes

Increase evade chance for later levels

level 50:Toughness

Give me that defensive boost for enduring battles

level 65:Malevolent Champion Focus

Decrease regen times of Combat Arts

Combat Arts

Death Warrior

Demonic Blow

Rousing Command

Grim Reslience

Malevolent Champion

Frienzied Rampage

Belligerent Vault(Just for shortcuts)

Reflective Emanation

Astral Lord

Shadow Veil(Oops too strong, pop smoke!)

Nether Allegiance(Not worried about it till I get closer to 75 in Concentration for this to be the 3rd buff)

Like I said any ideas tell me! such as level order for skills

Definitely quite a lot to this build :)

One thing you might consider is taking Combat Discipline especially with all the Combat Arts you're planning to use. I like that Demonic Warrior is your 1st aspect chosen. Getting GR up and running will go a long ways toward making this build work. With a high GR and RE you may not really need any Astral Combat Arts, so if you're faced with a tough decision on swapping a skill I would go there. But Using NA and RE together can be a lot of fun.

I think your skill order is fine. I would concentrate on keeping Demonic Warrior and Malevolent Aspects, and Tactics skill levels high. Just increase skills like Armor, Combat Reflexes or Dual Wield when you start seeing; a regen penalty (increase Armor), getting hit too often (increase CR) or missing too much (increase DW)

Also getting Constitution to level 75 quickly helps a lot too...I generally keep this close to max until I reach level 75 and then don't put any points in it for awhile.

This build will be challenging but quite do-able....hardest thing is to juggle all the skill lvls to get the right balance. Only skill I might take earlier is Malevolent...I would take that sooner and take Astral last.

I'll stop here for now but as you make your sw and have more questions, I'll be happy to answer them ;)

Moved to Sacred 2 General Discussion (PC) > Shadow Warrior :)

I am thankful for all the information and ideas being fed into this build, definantly take your suggestions into account Knuckles.

level 18 I got Malevolent focus

25 ill get constitution

than toughness

than CR

than Astral can be last because I wont be using it till concentration is 75 soooo

1,554 KOs 0 deaths no sign of any weaknesses YET. hitting good defence is holding and

regen for DBlow is under 6 seconds FRampage is under 9 atm working on that now that I got malevolent

EDIT: anyone have an idea ro suggestion for Killing Spree?

Edited by Krieg

Wow this is really pissing me off. Since I've had 2 other SW rolls ive gotten 3 pieces of armantins set. helmets level 60 joy, the legs and chest are level *15* and I never get higher level ones...so irritating I get me good armour at a low level so they suck.

5 minutes later...EDIT:WOW just got the boots...another level 15 cause im low level....

5 minutes later...EDIT:OMG al level 15 Lucretis Stars belt! ahhhh ima be so weak.

EDIT: o and a level 60 Dendorans(or w/e) chest piece.

Edited by Krieg

Thks Chrona...missed that...should be Astral Focus

I haven't played around with Killing Spree too much. Most of the time I did use it, all enemies were dead before it discharged