Przemba's "visual mods" for Sacred 2

Hi, I'm new to this forum and want to welcome everybody.

I'm from Poland so please forgive me my English :D

I changed for myself all in game avatars so if somebody want to use them below is preview and file for download.

altavatars.png

I changed health and experience bar too. View and download below

altbars.png

Av & bars download (You'll need to wait about 30 sec before download)

Mirror

If somebody wish to have any other in game avatar I can do it :BlobRed:

Updated - 31 May 09 - new skin for seraph, "new" hair for high elve and dryad.

• Seraph
  • I changed skin for seraph. New lips, gray face tattoo, new hair color, sacred tattoos on arms and right leg. Also I changed default wings.
    Preview:
    seraheadv.pngseratatoos.pngseranewclothandtatoo.pngserashoes.png
    To do: new head in some helmets
    High elve
  • Alt short hair and gold default tattoos (some cloths overwrite default tattoo)
    Preview:
    highelvenewhair.png
    Dryad
  • Alt hair
    Preview:
    dryadnewhair.png

Download: (pack contains also alt bars and party avatars - it doesn't contains short hair for seraph - look for the Asukas mod)

Waiting for comments and suggestions. Hope you'll enjoy this mod.

If you wish to have some other tattoos, just let me know :4rofl:

Edited by Przemba

Hmmm having problems to get this thing downloaded :sweating: I think its the language diffirences thats the problem

but I like the new avatars & health bar, very nice :thumbsup:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Hmmm having problems to get this thing downloaded :sweating: I think its the language diffirences thats the problem

but I like the new avatars & health bar, very nice :thumbsup:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

thx for comment. About downloading - from main server after waiting 38 sec you'll see blue link in place of countdown, click it for download. From mirror you'll have to click on this pink button "POBIERZ PLIK" in white area.

Edited by Przemba

Ah ty, I got it from the mirror ultimately, time to see what this baby can do :thumbsup:

Hmmmm before I use this, are u sure it'll work on a UK version of the game? And can you give some tips in how to install this ? :sweating:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

I think it doesn't matter what lang ver of game cause it's only tga file. How to install? It's easy. Unpack zip archive into your pak folder in sacred 2 install folder. You should have something like this:

...\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\pak\data\

and two other folders "bars" and "Party"

Edited by Przemba
Hmmmm when I get to my pak file I don't seem to find the "data file" and the weird thing is that all the files in pak are .zip or .rar files :twitch:

Maybe this Screenshot can tell you guys more.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Unzip the file that Przemba told you to download.

Then just put that data folder in there with all those zip and rar files...it will work :)

Hmmmm when I get to my pak file I don't seem to find the "data file" and the weird thing is that all the files in pak are .zip or .rar files :twitch:

Maybe this Screenshot can tell you guys more.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Unzip the file that Przemba told you to download.

Then just put that data folder in there with all those zip and rar files...it will work :)

Aha it works :)

It's quiet nice, I love it!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

It's always a good idea to include installation instructions with the actual modification in a compressed file.

Sorry. I forget about read me :)

Installation:

Unpack archive (data folder with two folders bars & Party) into ".../pak/" folder in your Sacred 2 installation folder.

Edited by Przemba

Very nice mod thank you Przemba. :)

It took me a little while to get used to the hp/experience bar colour changes but now I much prefer them over the original.

and the avatars are much better than the originals :bye:

Glad you like it :Just_Cuz_21:

About wings - I only changed skin for default model. I'll post screenshot when I come back home from work.

I'm going to play around with 3DMax studio and see if there is possibility for changing default models or even bring new one :)

EDIT:

Well... those gr2 files are hard to convert into 3DMax. I think, I'll wait and learn more about them, cause I don't have 12k $ for buying Granny 3D SDK :unsure:

Edited by Przemba
Great work.

Can you make it compatible for the mod-enabler?

I use several mods, all installed with the mod-enabler(http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml) and it works fine

I'll try to do my best with this mod enabler. See you soon :D

EDIT

First post updated. I uploaded new zip with my graphic mod pack ready for mod-enabler. Have a fun :pirate:

Edited by Przemba
  • 1 month later...

An absolutely wonderful mod. The HP bar is bright color and that's a big bonus. Charity died simply because I didn't see that my HP bar was at less than 50%. This won't be happening anytime soon with this mod.

In addition to that, I heartily welcome the new images. I always thought the TG looked like a frowning dog who just got his bone stolen :)