Tekken179s' Emporium

not to sure do you have any shadow warrior set pieces:) or uniqe swords or shields.

I have some uniques but now that I think about it, they're low level (20's and lower) so I doubt you'd want them. I better just wait until I get higher level stuff before I start trying to trade.

I assume that trading money doesn't work? Just item for item?

• 2 weeks later...

Would love Officer Saber *level 20* + Timwora Curse *level 22* (Top *Priority*)

Other thing that interest me would be the Eternal Bloke *level 45* (Of some Interest)

And lastly *VERY LASTLY* I could go with the Denderan Battle Plate + Denderan Manoeuver both at *level 60* (Could complete a Deal if you want lot of stuff I have)

And Yes I'm kinda wishing you will come back with a huge update and some other stuff I need/want *you can get a look at my trade list for a complete list of what I have / want*

Still from what you mention you want I have

Armantin's Boots (45)

And lot of the Endijian Set Piece well complete list of what I do have

Endijian's Vizor (60)

Endijian's Chesplate (75, 75)

Endijian's Pauldrons (30)

Endijian's Relics (90, 60)

Endijian's Sash (75)

Endijian's Leg Guards (75, 60, 45)

Endijian's Boots (75, 60, 45) *

And 3 piece of the Niokaste Blade Dance Set

Niokaste's Grip (60)

Niokaste's Wings (60)

Niokaste's Sandals (75)

PSN ID is Kralw

Edited by Kralw

My post is still of actuality I will be back at my place on Thursday *July 30th* around 8:30 PM Eastern Time. If u can be on around that time it would be great to get a deal done that would accomodate both of us.

Thanks ahead sure we are going to work something out.

look at the state of my post

WTH :(

Mine looked like that too when I tried to edit it. The only thing I can suggest is delete all the lines of code surrounding the name of the item you're trying to link to the wiki and manually type s2wiki in brackets before every item and /s2wiki in brackets after every item. It's a lil time consuming but your page won't be a jumbled mess like it is now. :)

• 5 weeks later...

hey lately I have been very inactive with darkmatters and sacred 2 , I just got addicted to cod again and burnout dont really have time for multi gameing with college and work and gf now... just to hectic :L soz, can't say I will be back until blood and ice :D