Download Sacred 2 Gold - 13.49~!

Thanks for the info. Curious, your comment about player base. Do you suggest that there arent too many playing this anymore? I know its a few years old ;) Thx

Pretty much, the servers are dead. You might see one person on over the whole range of difficulties and server types and thats if you are lucky.

Wow, so this is pretty much a solo experience with the Lan Co-op being the draw for me. Too bad, I thought it would have longer legs. Oh well. Thanks!

OK, so I ponied up for the full gold version. I'm downloading via the download manager that was linked. I hope that is the right way to go before I start using Loco's steps from early in this thread. Thx!

Edited by Roanoke
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for giving me an option to buy the game, I recently purchased Sacred 2 Gold from the Dark Matters online store.

I've played the original Sacred Gold a lot and never got the chance to play the second game.

Now it's just the matter of actually getting my copy downloaded. It's a rather large game I've only got 32% of the file transferred and the download manger says I still have 10 or so hours left remaining (Usually my connection is much faster then this, but then again it's not everyday I download a 13GB PC game)

I probably won't be able to play the game today but I am hoping I do get to at least play it tomorrow.

Hey, it's Von Bek from oh-so-long-ago on the forums (forgot me password and my old email finally succumbed to online plundering, hooray alt-accounts!). I'm attempting to finally buy the Sacred 2 Gold pack you guys have linked all over here, but I'm running into problems. I'm attempting to use my debit card (Visa)and I know I have the funds in my account. However, I'm being rejected left and right. I've made purchases online just last week with no hiccups. I sent support an email and I verified all my info on the site that may be related to my card. I'm now also hoping I'm not charged 3 times for this game. Any help'd be super-duper appreciated, mates. I've been away far too long. . .

Von-Who-Is-Now-Urlik

hi Urlik, and welcome back! You're best off to send an email to DLGamer for them to confirm the purchase through their records.

Purchases with them go very smoothly, I've processed a number of downloads with them using my credit card.

:)

gogo

Hi Urlik!

I just spoke to our rep right now, can you please email support at dlgamer again? I explained that you are attempting to you se a prepaid visa card. They will see to process it with you .

cheers

gogo

Well, apparently, it was my bank that refused me my gloriousness. . . *grumble grumble*. . . I don't really know what to do now. I'm rather hesitant of Paypal. Anyone have any details on how that all works and if I can "unsubscribe" or delete my account with them when all is said and done? Furthermore, is that an accepted form of payment to obtain a copy of Sacred 2 Gold from DLGamer?

Hi Urlik

Bad news about the situation with your bank. I'm not sure about Pay Pal with DL Gamer. Have you checked the payment methods to see what is offered? Perhaps you can also ask Support at DLGamer to see if they have alternate payment methods that could be useful.

gogo

• 4 months later...

Sooo.... I assume that as a US purchaser when I see the message "Your search did not match any product" There is an issue with Activation keys again:) Would love to purchase PC version as I already have the PS3 version.

Welcome aboard!

You want the UK version. It has been almost a year since I made the leap from ps3 to Ice and Blood, but IIRC the UK version was pre-selected when I clicked the link off this page.

Hi David!

As mentioned by Lujate, the only version that has both is EU version which you're allowed to download from here. It's a copy of EU Gold, you'll be able to play everything.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Thnaks for the news! This is now a really great price for those who have not played the game yet, and want to discover rich, detailed and addictive game. Includes a lot of support from the community!

Max

heh, love that we can say that, and I think it's a big part of why a game so old still has such an active community. Sacred 2 was nowhere near a behemoth as a lot of other games out there, but our wiki for it is one of the largest in the world, and it comes with us... all of us...heart!

If this great price makes more copies of the game get into more players' hands, more "buzz" will come about, and maybe Deep Silver will notice^^

gogo

I just remembered that the image for the Sacred 2 Gold Edition still links to sacred3.org

I think it would be great to fix it since the game is now cheaper than ever.

Max

It does link to Sacred 3.org, and the purchase continues beyond that page to the purchase screen after the player clicks on any of the game boxes on sacred 3 page they want to get. Once they click on the download they want to get, they get to the page which has the new reduced pricing of 14.99

gogo

• 3 months later...

It does link to Sacred 3.org, and the purchase continues beyond that page to the purchase screen after the player clicks on any of the game boxes on sacred 3 page they want to get. Once they click on the download they want to get, they get to the page which has the new reduced pricing of 14.99

gogo

Does DLGamer no longer carry Sacred 2 Gold? I was really excited to buy it today, but DLGamer shows Sacred 2 : Fallen Angel as the only Sacred product available.

gogo

Does DLGamer no longer carry Sacred 2 Gold? I was really excited to buy it today, but DLGamer shows Sacred 2 : Fallen Angel as the only Sacred product available.

Welcome aboard!

I just checked and I am getting a "Your search did not match any product." message when I click the link for Sacred 2 Gold. gogo has a contact at DL Gamer. It may take him a day or two, but he should be able to get us an answer.

Hi 42, and welcome to DarkMatters from me as well!

I'll check out the link, good you met Lujate too, and we should have a response by monday if it's weekend.

gogo

Hi 42, and welcome to DarkMatters from me as well!

I'll check out the link, good you met Lujate too, and we should have a response by monday if it's weekend.

gogo

Just out of curiosity - did you ever hear back from the DL Gamer folks?

• The topic was unpinned